User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Lily, you're back! Congratulations with completing your exams, and making your mom (at the very least) satisfied. Good to see you again.

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Blimey! YWS Has Gone British!

    Wow, congratulations then.

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    You're TEN? What on earth do your parents feed you? ...I am deciding to drink more milk. -humphs- YWS users are all so cool! -pouts- I'm jealous! You're jealous? Come ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Who would you be?

    Sounds fun. A young Asian girl walks by, looking older than she is. She doesn't look up, her eyes focused on the book in her hands, yet she manages to ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday, Jennafina!

    Happy birthday, Jennafina!

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Have fun on your trip, Incog! I've never been on a canoe, but I heard that it's fun. Well, see you soon!

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    June, you're stunning. Absolutely beautiful. Jon, you look great with long or short hair. Messy room, huh?

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Check Your Statistics!

    Wow, this is very interesting. 235 greets? I feel as if that's too much. Has it really been that much? Well, it's great. I think this will be very helpful. ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone knows how to speak another language?

    Bahasa Indonesia, though not very well. Saya bisa paham, tetapi tidak bisa berbicara teralu bagus. (I can understand it, but I can't speak it well) *wince* Oh man, I am ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: A Simple Question...

    Believable character development, and a good plot. Those two things are what makes a book enjoyable. If the main character is a little flimsy at the start, I skip ahead ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Favorite Vacation

    Oh, going to Finland! I absolutely loved the snow. I rarely see real life snow, so going there in winter was like a dream. The cold was nearly murder, but ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Nice earrings, Demi! I had piercings but they've covered up again. Besides, needles poking through your ears? (I almost said earies. lol) No thank you. I like the padlock ones ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 4th Official Pure Awesomeness Award

    Congratulations June!

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    9.8/10 If only for the fact that my friend, Reyhan, wishes to be Swedish, but has recently switched his obsession to becoming Norwegian. He's strange, but then again, everyone is.

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Evi is the Member of the Month for June 2009

    Go Evi! 12000 points, wow. You definitely deserve it, congratulations!

    Jun 1, 2009


Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica