User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Warts

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Nope. My question: How would you describe chocolate to somebody who has never eaten it before?

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The 'Shift' Key

    I've been using the shift key for as long as I can remember. I just do it automatically. It's kind of weird using the Caps Lock key, but I guess ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Post Your Random Poems!

    The time when first I fell in love, I have no wit, no words, no tears, Strephon kissed me in the spring, Before the seas and mountains were brought forth, ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Survey

    1.Total number of books you own? Meh. It would take too long to count them all. Maybe around 300-400 2.What was the last book you bought? The Afghan 3.What was ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What Are YOU Reading?

    Saga of Darren Shan, by Darren Shan. I have no idea how many times I've read this already. In the middle of both Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke and Area 7 ...

    Dec 2, 2008


That, sir, is the most frightening battlefield in the world: the blank page.
— Larry McMurtry, Comanche Moon