User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on kissthewitch, for an amazing critique an all around niceness. And there are lots more but I have to go to sleep now so I can't mention them ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    You look so pretty Lily! I'll have to put up a picture of myself, if I can figure out how to work my stupid camera. It's being mean and not ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Golden and white, with sharp claws. Maybe having a caption above your head as well.

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Book Game!

    Do graphic novels count? Sandman: Volume 1: I thank you.

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you read?

    I'm jealous of you, Castles. Lost_in_dreamland. You got to see Inkheart. Not fair! Back on topic, I like to read in my bedroom, maybe around midnight. I sneak maybe one ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Really tall, and kind of authorative. Maybe dark hair, and likes to hide behind a façade. Or, that could be me just rambling.

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Banana

    Bananas are good. But lychees are better. Over even better than that, rambutans!

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    Can you guys stop fighting for two days? ~to my brothers

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why do you write?

    I mostly write just to say that I wrote something. It's also a healthy way to vent anger and frustration and depression. Also, lets me stay up late.

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The "what if" game

    What if every single god from every single culture was real and watching us like a TV show?

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Eakspay Inway Igpay Atinlay

    Iway indfay itway arderay otay itewray inway igPay atinLay anthay otay eakspay inway itway. ustMay ebay ustjay emay. Anywayway (Iway ovelay ayingsay atthay!), igPay atinLay isway away otlay ofway unfa

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Choose.

    Books. Books or Manga?

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Wikipedia game.

    Yep. Very random.

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Young Writers Society Testimonials.

    YWS helped me, as Meshugenah said, to get out of my shell. Up till a couple of months ago, I would never have shown anybody any of my works. YWS ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Um... Writer's Digest, I believe. It was listed as one of he top 100, and the age group fits. I have a problem with remembering how I started going into ...

    Jan 2, 2009


No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf