User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Randomosity Re: Names

    Female: Elise Natalya Diana Jess Chrissy Alexa Male: Marc Leon Erik Alexander That's all for now.

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "That wasn't funny." ~ To my brother who attempted something... inappropriate. He's only eight years old, tsk tsk. Corrupted before reaching fourth grade. What is happening to this world?

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A Laugh

    Sorry but I just had to add this. Answers on science papers. "When you breath, you inspire. When you do not breath, you expire." "H2O is hot water, and CO2 ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A Laugh

    Actual Newspaper Headlines Something Went Wrong in Jet Crash, Expert Says Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers Drunk Gets Nine Months in Violin Case Survivor of Siamese Twins Joins ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A Laugh

    Yes, they are all true. And so are the following. The local board of health closed down the Wing Wah Chinese restaurant in South Dennis, Mass., briefly in August for ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A Laugh

    This is all true. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. ATTORNEY: What is your date of birth? WITNESS : July 18th. ATTORNEY: What year? WITNESS : Every year. ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Gender Genie

    This looks very interesting... I'm putting something up. It called me male... I'm offended... And then, I put up two more pieces. It seems that whenever I write fiction, I'm ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    When I was really, really young. I'm not sure how old I was. I'm the one next to the girl in pink. Taken in school, three or four years ago. ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A Laugh

    Okay, this is long but worth it. Garden Grass Snakes, also known as Garter Snakes (Thamnophissirtalis), can be dangerous. Yes, grass snakes, not rattlesnakes. Here’s why. A couple in Morro ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    Laskar pelangi, takkan terikat waktu Bebaskan mimpimu di angkasa Warnai bintang di jiwa It's from a song that's stuck in my head. It's called Laskar Pelangi. There's a book, and ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    Wrreaaagh!! Come to think of it, I'm not exactly sure where that came from. Sometimes, I feel the need to shout out something random like that or a Habbejudawallap. My ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's twilight?

    Frankly, I don't dislike Twilight, but the concept of the vampires in it. I mean, vampires are supposed to die in the sunlight! Not necessarily tun to ashes, but burn ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Any good books read lately?

    Hm, the Silverwing Trilogy by Kenneth Oppel. Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer. And also the 39 Clues series. It was meant for children but I like it.

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Who let the dogs out?

    [s]Hm, whoever had the keys to their cages last. That would probably be the handler, unless the handler has left and entrusted the keys to a friend. The friend would ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Just a quick question

    There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. You have your own impression to make on the world, and nobody can tell you if you're wrong. You are your own individual person ...

    Jan 16, 2009


This looks like a really bad episode of Green Acres.
— David Letterman