User avatar

WaterVyper

  • OOC Archive Re: Mythology DT

    Terra's side is fighting for what she stands for, and Famine's side is just fighting for his natural behavior. At least, for Terra and Famine. I think most of the ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newish

    Hey youreit! It seems as though everything has been explained, so I don't have much to do here. You're a Twilight lover? Well, the Twilight usergroup has already been mentioned, ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Check Your Statistics!

    Wow, this is very interesting. 235 greets? I feel as if that's too much. Has it really been that much? Well, it's great. I think this will be very helpful. ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone knows how to speak another language?

    Bahasa Indonesia, though not very well. Saya bisa paham, tetapi tidak bisa berbicara teralu bagus. (I can understand it, but I can't speak it well) *wince* Oh man, I am ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: A Simple Question...

    Believable character development, and a good plot. Those two things are what makes a book enjoyable. If the main character is a little flimsy at the start, I skip ahead ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to this site

    Hey Daniel, and it's nice to meet you! I'm sure Lily has helped you a lot, and the other members too, so I'm pretty sure you have a basic grasp ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey Archie! It's great to meet you, and welcome to YWS! It seems as if everything has been covered by the others, so there isn't much left for me. I ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Favorite Vacation

    Oh, going to Finland! I absolutely loved the snow. I rarely see real life snow, so going there in winter was like a dream. The cold was nearly murder, but ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    *nods* Welcome to YWS, Alex! Anything to do with arts? That sounds great. It looks like you're going to enjoy it here. We have a section of the Literature forums ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Illana - Someone was conversing with one of my oracles. It wasn't that odd, but it wasn't a normal consultation. This was a regular conversation, and that didn't happen very ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Mythology DT

    I'm assuming things, so if you'd like to change, then just post here. Side A Terra Elysia Draka (later turning rogue) Maia Virenna Nimriel Skylark Lukas Aella Side B Famine ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Writer ... in ... DISGUISE!

    Heya Echo! I'm Vyper, and it's great to meet you! A few of the things have been cleared by the other members, so I guess I can explain usegroups. Up ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Old Friend

    This is a good poem, but I feel that it is lacking some depth. You tell a very moving story, but I can't relate very well. In poetry, you don't ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Mythology DT

    Hm, Draka and Illana are kind of in the middle. Draka's a Symphalian bird, and he's a flesh-eating creature, so I'm not sure where he should be. Earlier on, I ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Mythology DT

    That sounds like a great idea. Everything was just getting confusing here. So, war between the gods, sending minions to fight? I'm in favor. Need me to bring up a ...

    Jun 9, 2009


Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia