User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Writing Tips Re: Richard Lederer

    Ahem, to be honest, I have no idea who this person is. Anyway, I'm checking out the website. From what you say it seems to be very interesting. And, yay! ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Triwing:part one, the other recombinants...

    Ooh, I really liked this one. What happened while she was gone? You really know how to keep the suspense up, a trait that I admire. I remember the Max ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Legend of Khan

    This is very excellent! Even if this is only the first part, I was intruiged by the mysterious narrator and what is going to happen to both Salim and Khan. ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    Er...well...thanks for the gifts, I guess. And I pretty much like fantasy and adventure. Science fiction and historical fiction are okay too, but romance really isn't my thing. I prefer ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    Well, hello. I've posted in the 'Welcome New Members' thread but I figure that I'd make another one of these. I'm WaterVyper or WV. Mostly, I'll be doing, to use ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Thanks, Demeter. This definitely lived up to my expectations, and surpassed them. Everyone here is so helpful and nice, and I hope that all the other new members will enjoy ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: questions

    If you would like to show fear, describe what the character is thinking. Describe how they perceive everything around them. If possible, show the reader how they think before the ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Maximum Ride/other recombinants...

    I think that this is absolutely beautiful. I could find no mistakes in here, aside from one tiny detail that might or might not be incorrect. It's been a long ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Calcium Hydroxide (Ca(OH)2)

    I'm not sure I understand what this is. Is this an actual paper that you are going to submit? If it is, I suggest putting in more detail and putting ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What Are YOU Reading?

    Saga of Darren Shan, by Darren Shan. I have no idea how many times I've read this already. In the middle of both Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke and Area 7 ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Afraid to Die

    I’ve never been so afraid in my life. Huddled up in the corner, I feel the cold stone pressing against my back. I shiver as a particularly cold draft blows ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: AHS: Blind revision

    This is a truly astounding story. I have not read any of the earlier parts before but from what I have seen here, this is masterpiece. However, there is one ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: My Living Nightmare/Before I Wake -mini-part three

    I would say that this is a very good story. I very much enjoyed it and I couldn't see anything wrong. Well, I hadn't read the previous installations to this ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Good enough hook?

    Very interesting. I admit, this had me reading till the end. I look forward to seeing a continuation. However, the gender was quite vague until the last few lines. You ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Does my piece of fiction work?

    I think that this is a very amusing and well written piece of work. I like the idea of the story and this is a very interesting style to use. ...

    Dec 1, 2008


A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka