User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Writing Activities Re: Unique ways to creat names.

    I mostly just hit random keys on my keyboard and find a name that appeals to me. For example, I've got this: wejngosdgojgno From that, I've found that I like ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Ayumi - Chapter 1

    This was very intriguing, and I definitely enjoyed this. PsychicNinja pointed out just about everything, so I can't really add much. However, there was this one little bit: uote]“What’s yours?” ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: ryhming isnt to hard is it?..

    No, rhyming isn't at all hard for me. I usually find lots of rhymes to a word I need. And yes, helps. A lot. However, the hard part for me ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Post Your Random Poems!

    The time when first I fell in love, I have no wit, no words, no tears, Strephon kissed me in the spring, Before the seas and mountains were brought forth, ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Outline?

    I chose "some characters and a vague plot". I know how the story is going to go, and I know the main characters. Aside from that, I just make up ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Survey

    1.Total number of books you own? Meh. It would take too long to count them all. Maybe around 300-400 2.What was the last book you bought? The Afghan 3.What was ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Silverwing, Sunwing, and Firewing

    Oh yes, I definitely love them! I didn't think the third one was that bad. Well, it was a little bit difficult to keep up with but I loved it! ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Amoung the hidden- Margret Pettersen Haddix

    Yes, in fifth or sixth grade. I think Among the Hidden was the one where everything was kind of slow in terms of progression. Poor Jen, though. My definite favorite ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Double Identity

    Yes, I most definitely have. I won a book paper contest with that one. Anyway, I definitely enjoyed it. I haven't read a book that well in ages. After finishing ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Magician's Guild, The Novice, The High Lord

    Ah yes, truly brilliant. I loved this. In fact, this is one of the books I keep coming to again and again. Dannyl and Tayend are cute together and I ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Inkheart, Inkspell, and, soon to be released, Inkdeath

    Ooh, definitely! I love Funke and I really want to learn German so I can read the originals! I've just got my copy of Inkdeath and I really want to ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Relive: Part 1

    Thanks for the criticism, I really appreciated it. And about that city/deserted plain comment... Well, the city is divided into rings, with an Inner and Outer Ring. He is in ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Glossary of linguistic terms

    Thanks for posting this! I've seen some of these terms used before but I had no idea what they meant until I decided, today, to mess about here (not literally, ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Relive: Part 1

    11 32, November 18, 3194 Outer Circle, City of Zade, Planet Earth A thunderous roar filled the air, a giant Kraken-like beast rampaging across the Outer Circle. A lone figure ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    Oh sure, I don't mind what anyone calls me. Call me a banana for all I care! I won't mind...much...just kidding. As I mentioned before, call me whatever you want. ...

    Dec 3, 2008


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling