User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It is Empty

    Yes, this will be my first poem. I have a little problem with the structure in the first verse, because the fourth line is too short. I can't think of ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aye You Captain Joe!

    Hi and welcome to YWS! The community here is great and people are always willing to help. Have a great time here, and I hope to see some of your ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Take my Breath

    One of those old, abandoned and lonely sort of warehouses. You need a comma after the word 'abandoned'. At the moment , Ah, no spaces before a comma. what if ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Is It Wrong?

    I usually just write a couple of lines in a few minutes, leave it, then get back to it later for a couple of minutes again. That technique works very ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never Danced

    This is a nice poem, made me think of my three best friends. The emotions are conveyed quite nicely in this, so I have no problem with that. Now, time ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Other Re: Monochrome

    “Hello,” you say. I don’t look up. I just keep staring at the book my hands, the small, leather bound volume. You frown and try again. “Hello?” Your voice is ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 1 - Harry Who?

    People bustled from one place to the next – hardly noticing if one bumped into someone or even a hurried apology was spoken. The last part sounded strange. Perhaps you ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tick-Tock Prolouge

    Hot and sticky I opened my eyes That would be better if you put a comma after the word 'sticky'. You seem to have a slight problem with punctuation. The ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Writing a Letter

    Everyday, I write a letter. I grab a sheet of paper, white and crisp. As I grasp it, I can see a crease appear, marring the blank surface. The wind ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf In A Burning Cave

    This is cute. The Konoha symbol there makes me think it's one of Kakashi's nin-dogs, even if his dogs have the blue jacket/coat/thing. The flames look a little awkward, though. ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Ice Storm Pictures

    I loved these. They were really cool. I don't see much snow/ice at all, unless I go out of the country. Even then, I mostly go to the places where ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Cerberus

    This looks amazing! I could never hope to draw this well in my entire life! However, the eye of the head on the left looks a little bit strange. It ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The 'Shift' Key

    I've been using the shift key for as long as I can remember. I just do it automatically. It's kind of weird using the Caps Lock key, but I guess ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Darren Shan Saga

    I love the Darren Shan Saga! I have all of the books and in my opinion, the sixth book was best. 'Vampire Prince' was that one. The trial, betrayal, beautiful. ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Dear WaterVyper, What exactly were you thinking when you put me on the same mission as Auke and Ikemu?! I don't mind Resedia that much, but why? You know full ...

    Dec 16, 2008


find your aesthetic and flaunt it
— manilla