User avatar

WaterVyper

  • General Fiction Novels Re: a new year's tale part 2

    This is a nice beginning, though the ending was a little bit cliche. Also, you have a problem with your tenses. You switch from past to present, which isn't good. ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Oh Society...

    This is very...deep. This made me think for a while, which is something I look for in all writings like this. However, I feel like you are using too many ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Writing is Pain

    I absolutely loved this piece! All of the emotion was so strongly shown here, and I found that I can relate very well. I'm sure that everyone here has experienced ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Running With Wolves Ch. 1

    Now, unlike Scarecrow, I mostly give grammar critiques. I agree with Scarecrow on the point that this was well paced and very interesting. I enjoyed reading it, and I'll be ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone :)

    Hey perfect and welcome to our big (very big) dysfunctional family! Have a great stay here. So, if you write historical romance, do you put it in Historical fiction or ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Saddest Book

    I can't decide. Anyway, I'll just put the only book that has ever made me cry. Where the Red Fern Grows Poor Old Dan and Lil Ann.

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi, Michael. I see you're getting the works here. You're definitely going to have a great time here, and everyone's helpful and nice so don't worry. Do you have any ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya! ^^

    Hi, and welcome! Being honest, however brutal, is generally accepted here. Ripping works to pieces, as long as it helps, will always be present here. Ah yes, another question to ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when, scratch notebook, you have an entire folder dedicated to writing! You know you're a writer when you beg your parents for "Just ten more ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Warts

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Nope. My question: How would you describe chocolate to somebody who has never eaten it before?

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would probably faint. Either that or scream. After that, I would either keep quiet or tell somebody, depending on what the secret is. What would you do if you ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    The girl from Golden Compass (I can't remember her name right now) with a snowflake for hair. EnigmAAmginE

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What's your favorite quote?

    This whole thing is one conversation. It's from Scarecrow by Matthew Reilly. "We going that way, sir?" -Clark "Nope. We're going in the other direction, but to do that we ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you have a shirt that says, "I have Writer's Block!" and wear it in public whenever you actually do have it. You know you're ...

    Dec 30, 2008


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners