User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Randomosity Re: Choose.

    Books. Books or Manga?

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meh.

    Hey. I just randomly decided to put one of these up, since everyone seems to be doing it. I'm Emily, and actually 12 years old. I didn't see the younger ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Wikipedia game.

    Yep. Very random.

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya! ^.^

    Hi! I see Night Mistress already greeted you. Archaeology? That's nice. What cultures are you interested in? I like the Ancient Egyptians and Greeks. It's nice to see another potential ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My first attempt at writing a novel

    The worst kinds of dreams are not nightmares, they are the kinds of dreams where reality is a ship that sailed many years ago, where there are no such questions ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Couple in a Cafe

    This is very interesting. Mostly observation here, hm? Anyway, I liked this. It was maybe a little random but I liked the mysteroius touch at the end. The sandwich is ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello!

    Hi, and welcome! And I agree with midnight, YWS is definitely not little. You're bound to have a lot of fun here, especially if you immerse yourself in the Community ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Young Writers Society Testimonials.

    YWS helped me, as Meshugenah said, to get out of my shell. Up till a couple of months ago, I would never have shown anybody any of my works. YWS ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: past tense vs. present tense

    I don't have a preference. I can use both of them quite easily, though I sometimes stumble a little bit when writing in past tense. Strange, since I mostly use ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when The Land of Milk and Honey becomes The Land of Coffee and Candy. Or whatever food/drink you take when you stay up late. You ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: When to start over?

    I think that if you really feel that you can't do much to help the first part, you should rewrite it. Merging things is really tough, and rewriting is common ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Um... Writer's Digest, I believe. It was listed as one of he top 100, and the age group fits. I have a problem with remembering how I started going into ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: this is me

    Hello Raymond, and welcome to our big (think Titanic sized), dysfunctional (extremely) family! Everyone here is willing to help any new members, so go ahead and ask away! I'm WaterVyper, ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Continueous stories

    immediately started interrogating her. Josh asked question after question until...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    ^^ Isn't that a little too extreme? You know you're a writer when you stay awake at night, talking to the voices in your head. You know you're a writer ...

    Jan 1, 2009


The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay