User avatar

WaterVyper

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Walk in the Park

    Not that long ago, not very far from here, there was a man, walking through a city park. I think you can omit the third comma. It seems like a ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola everyone!

    Hi Roo! Great to see you around here. I know what you mean by fizzle out. It's kind of frustrating (well, actually a lot frustrating). I usually get an idea ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meh.

    No, but I've visited Bali a lot of times. I live in Jakarta. I think I've seen the person who's obsessed with him a few times. And yeah, I'm twelve. ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you start writing on the table because you haven't noticed that you ran out of paper.

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Japan/China/Asia/Geisha

    Well, there's this one Chinese belief that women with small feet were found beautiful. As a result, women often bound their feet to make them smaller. Some women often ended ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Silly, but Never Childish

    This was beautiful. It moved me in ways I cannot express in words, and I loved it. Your mastery of words here (and everywhere else) is so wondrous. One small ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'll have a review extra value meal,

    Do you request anything in return for reviews? I'll gladly give away stuff. Anyway, here it is. If possible, could you focus on the atmosphere? I seem to be having ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Antigone's Critique Shop

    I've never really seen somebody who'll review almost anything. This is pleasant. Title: Writing a Letter Genre: Other Fiction Brief Summary: Tradition is hard to break. Link: Do you want ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Innocence Dies Young

    “Eliza!” I shouted. I could barely hear my own voice over the rumble of the tanks. “Eliza!” I was quickly growing desperate. What if Eliza was gone? No, that couldn’t ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to the Huddle

    Hi! I'm WV, and I'm always open for co-writing! I'd prefer to not write romance, because I'm not that good at it. *sniggers at self* That's one of the main ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Essential websites for anyone trying to get published

    This list is amazing! I finally found out how to properly format a query letter. This is definitely a great list. Everything here's going on bookmarks!

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: I just can't start.

    Yes, I find that reading helps a lot. I tend to stay away from it for a while, and exercise a bit or take a walk, or do anything that ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Sun and Three Rooms

    Wow. This was really well written. I couldn't find much to nitpick here. My hands, shaking, reached up to the door and twisted the knob as he had told me ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The "what if" game

    What if every single god from every single culture was real and watching us like a TV show?

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Eakspay Inway Igpay Atinlay

    Iway indfay itway arderay otay itewray inway igPay atinLay anthay otay eakspay inway itway. ustMay ebay ustjay emay. Anywayway (Iway ovelay ayingsay atthay!), igPay atinLay isway away otlay ofway unfa

    Jan 3, 2009


I cannot separate the aesthetic pleasure of seeing a butterfly and the scientific pleasure of knowing what it is.
— Vladmir Nabokov