User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome

    Hi Vera! Advanced English? Wow, I don't think that I'll be able to make it. Everyone already asked the questions that I want to ask, so I don't have much ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Avorpianikness!

    Hi Avo! Well, randomness is certainly fun. It gets the [s]creative juices flowing.[/s] That didn't sound good either. Anyway, welcome to the forums! There are two main rules you have ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let me take a moment to introduce myself

    Hi wilsc7! I'm WaterVyper and it's great to see you. Before you start, there are two main rules here on YWS. 1. Keep the 2:1 rule. That means for every ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour, hello - you can choose.

    Whoa. You can't cook, you hate pink, you love the arts, the library is your second home, you like Edgar Allen Poe and Bram Stoker, and you like Linkin Park. ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: *waves* Hello y'all!

    Hi and here's somebody else saying welcome! I understand what you're saying, chatspeak is very hard for me to understand. Ooh, and you like Inkspell too? *pounces on* Who are ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when the best weekend you can think of involves a book signing. You know you're a writer when you cannot sit still for more than ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Start Writing or Write an Outline..!

    I prefer writing an outline, as that helps me to remember stuff that I need to put in. However, I don't stick to it, especially when doing class assignments. I ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: OverEasy's Review-Mart

    Hi, OverEasy! Could you please do my poem? I've submitted it on another site, but I haven't gotten any comments for it.

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Leoni

    Wow. Sorry for not being more specific, but this was amazing! One small detail, however: with a thin patience. Shouldn't you omit the 'a'? It sounds a bit awkward otherwise. ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey *wave*

    Hi Leoni! So, you like movies huh? What are your favorites? I like...well, I'm not really a movies person. Not English movies at least. I like Jelangkung and Denias Senandung ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Help.

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why do you write?

    I mostly write just to say that I wrote something. It's also a healthy way to vent anger and frustration and depression. Also, lets me stay up late.

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Rainbow of Life

    Wow. This was nice. In some parts, it seemed a bit too scientific, and that took away some of the beauty. That's only in my opinion, of course. As a ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Silver Tree

    here in this illustrous grove grows a silver tree right now a little sapling tender from a seed inside of me and then the winds of change shall whisper wondrous ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Different Kind of Normal- Part One

    Ooh, I liked this one. This was really good, and I agree with vox. I'd like to know a bit more about the setting. If you'ev seen the series on ...

    Jan 4, 2009


See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451