User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Randomosity Re: Banana

    Bananas are good. But lychees are better. Over even better than that, rambutans!

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: starting to write based off of topics first

    That's no problem. It's best to write whenever inspiration strikes you. Tolkein was correcting a paper in university when he got the idea of Middle-Earth. I was doing my final ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Stand There

    Wow. This poem was creepy. It was chilling, and I liked it. The atmosphere was well conveyed here, and it was very well written. However, having some lines long and ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The most unoriginal username of all of time!

    Hi! Sorry, but I missed your original introduction. Well, you like filming? That's cool, since I'd never be able to be that organized. Yeah, I understand how you feel. All ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, Hi, Yo.

    Hi DeeLoli! Nice to meet you. You're taking Japanese as well? How much do you know? University life sounds fun, but demanding too. Well, do you have any favorite sports? ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    Can you guys stop fighting for two days? ~to my brothers

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Abusing your Muse

    I would call abusing about a week before it stops working and goes on strike. I find that sleeping or going for a walk will spark something. Either that or ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: About springrain2693

    Wow, seven siblings? How can you stand it? I'm almost insane from having two of them. Of course, insanity is a good topic for writing but... Anyway, it's nice to ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: ...Hello?

    Hi nutmegan! I love your name, it's so cute! Sorry if I offended you by saying that, but that's how I feel about it. You write emo-depressing stuff? Sounds great. ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Nice to meet you Mirasella! Abdominal pain must really suck. I know what you mean by pale. I'm the palest one in my family, except that I've gotten tanned a ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Avorpianikness!

    I'm still in eighth grade. *sticks tongue out at avorpianikness* My school is an IB world school which means we use the weird MYP grading system. It's really confusing. What ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • General Articles Re: New

    I got rather drunk at Stu’s and was having a pretty good time until I saw it was eleven o’clock and Nick still wasn’t here. You have a few other ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Lights Begin To Twinkle (revised)

    This left me speechless. It was wonderfully written, and I couldn't find much to nitpick here. I'm really sorry that I did. His mother, distraught by her husband’s death, slipped ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Silver Tree

    Actually, all punctuation and spelling mistakes were intentional. This was supposed to symbolize growth. Specifically, my growth as a writer. The second to the last stanza was supposed to mean ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    As pointed out before, I suppose you like fantasy. Well, fantasy is one of the more popular genres here so I don't think you'll have a problem with that. Many ...

    Jan 5, 2009


Sea and Sky- both blue. Once, in proposal, Sea turned red. Sky's father- Sun forbade so she wept as rain, uniting the lovers in defiance.
— AlexWrites