User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Caught in the Wire

    This poem was amazingly breathtaking. I loved the metaphor you used, and it fits perfectly. However, with these two lines, Everyone ignores the ugly, especially the ugly truth that hangs ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am the sun. I am the Lord. I am Anzius

    I think your psychiatrist ran away. Oh well, jokes aside, nice to meet you. So, another hidden romantic? Join the club! I see you are a man of many interests. ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: If you're really struggling...

    Yep, I'm saying the same thing. Just don't give up. Take a break if you have to, but don't abandon the whole idea. Who knows when inspiration might strike? When ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you love me!

    Hi Evi! Great to hear about you. Do you have any other hobbies besides writing? And what do you write? Nice to hear from you. Once I know what you ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: the man?

    This is strange. It seemed like prose broken up into lines to me. Sorry if you intended it to be a poem, but it didn't sound very poetic. Still, it ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Shakes you warmly by the hand.....

    Wow, college level at nine years old? Awesome. I am suddenly envious all of a sudden. Anyway, nice to meet you. A Twilight hater? Join the club. I don't know ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Avorpianikness!

    School always takes up ten hours too much. Well, including after school activities and homework. Do you join any clubs in your community? I've been wanting to join the book ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi numberdance! Great work with learning other languages to a degree of fluency. I have um...six languages crammed in my head and can only speak two of them well. Anyway, ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What is your favorite atribute in a charcater?

    I like compassion in a character, as well as a bit of tragedy. That makes things a lot more fun. I don't like the 'out for revenge' character as that ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Isaac?

    If this is your first try, it's really good. However, there were a few parts that seemed strange to me. But first, a little nitpicking. consealed That should be 'concealed'. ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Halloween II

    Very creepy story. I loved reading this. After reading your original Halloween, the ending was kind of obvious. And yeah, I agree with little tin fish on the vocabulary point. ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Here comes the Night

    Hi Bri, nice to know more about you. And you can write romance fiction! I'd say that's one of the most difficult to write. Cool. I'll have to check out ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey hey hey, everyone!!!! I'm newbie here lol.

    Hi Midnight! Welcome to the big, dysfunctional family that is YWS! It's great to meet you. So, Night Mistress and Rosey have already asked what I want to ask. Hm... ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you read?

    I'm jealous of you, Castles. Lost_in_dreamland. You got to see Inkheart. Not fair! Back on topic, I like to read in my bedroom, maybe around midnight. I sneak maybe one ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Really tall, and kind of authorative. Maybe dark hair, and likes to hide behind a façade. Or, that could be me just rambling.

    Jan 5, 2009


the button war, the egg being featured member, and santa necro-liking halloween-esque works are the reasons i love yws
— Carina