User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Greetings and salutations, Teigue! Meh, been reading too much Charlotte's Web. Anyway, great to have you around on YWS. This is an amazing site, and I'm absolutely sure you'll enjoy ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hello Eve! I'm WaterVyper, and welcome to YWS. A Poe fan, yays! I love The Raven, it was so chilling. Poor unnamed narrator. Don't worry about grammar and spelling, since ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: What does this button do?

    Hi Secret! Another Stephen King fan to add to the list? Whee! I'm WaterVyper, but you can call me anything you like. Go ahead, call me a banana or a ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Notebooks/Journals

    Bah. I'm jealous of everyone that can keep organized like this. I have tons of notebooks, most of them for school, and I keep mixing them up. I can flick ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi...

    Hi, wingsthatfly! I like using ellipses too, but the teachers told me it's not good to use them. It's been drilled out of my head now. I like commas instead, ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hola people

    Yep, I agree with Demeter. I don't have any real life friends either. Anyway, welcome to the big, dysfunctional family that is YWS! I'll assume that you like the classics, ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Prophesy

    Eyes widening, Akil quickly ducked out of the doorway. He knew he would be gravely punished for eavesdropping, but he couldn’t help himself. A dream, especially one fortelling the death ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi!

    Hi Dee! Yeah, I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Everyone here is obsessed with writing too, so don't worry about it. You'll make lots of friends here who ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fear

    Excuse me, but you're supposed to review two works before posting any of your own. I'd love to critique this, but I'd appreciate this if you reviewed first. Once you've ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Book Game!

    Do graphic novels count? Sandman: Volume 1: I thank you.

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Visual Essays?? Need Help!

    You could probably set up some pictures on a piece of Impraboard (not sure what you call it) with captions. One tip is to make sure that it's neat, like ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Lee

    I agree with Roo, I'm envious at how energetic you are. I've only moved twice so far and it's been hectic. I can't imagine moving around again, though I think ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Books

    I loved it. It fit the theme well, and I couldn't spot any problems with this. Nice choice of words, very good rhythm. I wish I could write like you. ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha, Konichiwa, Hola

    Selamat siang Alyss! (Good afternoon in Indonesian) Great to hear from you. By the way, 'konnichiwa' has two 'n's. Moving aside from that, you like Garth Nix too? I like ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey =)

    Hi! And I see that you've become acquainted with some of our Greeters. Ooh, you like Tolkein too? His universe is sometimes confusing, but once you get it, it's cool. ...

    Jan 7, 2009


The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler