User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Archive Re: Country School

    Ayu - A lot of people had come to join in over time. Well, there was someone from Malaysia, so I could hopefully speak with him. But really, all these ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    You're TEN? What on earth do your parents feed you? ...I am deciding to drink more milk. -humphs- YWS users are all so cool! -pouts- I'm jealous! You're jealous? Come ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Country School

    Ayu - I stretched my arms, not yet ready to get off the boat. However, my decision was quickly made for me when somebody gave me a light shove, and ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Who would you be?

    Sounds fun. A young Asian girl walks by, looking older than she is. She doesn't look up, her eyes focused on the book in her hands, yet she manages to ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: (under construction)

    Heya. I thought I recognized the name from the Storybook that (sadly) died, so I thought I'd go here to review it. It really was an interesting storybook. forcing my ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: another newbie (:

    Hi Chloe! Hate to barge in on a conversation, but I'm just wondering if you knew about the groups. They are groups that are made for people who like the ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Draka - I didn't enjoy the silence. "So, what was he going to do to me?" I asked, hoping that it would strike up some conversation. The woman who saved ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday, Jennafina!

    Happy birthday, Jennafina!

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: greetings all...i am silented1...

    Hello silent, and welcome to YWS! Well, it appears you prefer your own space. That's fine. In any case, I'm glad to meet you. It seems as though you've been ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a little doodle

    It started out as an attempt to draw the myth of Hyacinthus and Apollo, but I couldn't make them look different enough, so I'm just settling for making a doodle ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Mythology DT

    Okay, sounds good. Now, since Terra and Skylark already have their own discussion going on, I'm not sure how Draka will get into that. If someone could somehow include Draka ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Country School

    I'll just do Indonesia. I know Indonesia better that any other country, anyway. Name: Ayu Pradmati Age: 15 Personality: Kind of quiet, and always does her own thing unless other ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    Ji would screech, storm out of her room and head to Mala and Keda, demanding to know why this happened. Once she gets no answer, she's going to snatch a ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Have fun on your trip, Incog! I've never been on a canoe, but I heard that it's fun. Well, see you soon!

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    June, you're stunning. Absolutely beautiful. Jon, you look great with long or short hair. Messy room, huh?

    Jun 12, 2009


Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
— Jules de Gaultier