User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mutts - And

    Ooh, I like this idea. It's very interesting, and I love the idea of a history textbook. It's original. I just have one small comment. Maybe for each heading, you ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings from Afar

    Hello Alexa! Nice to meet you. I don't really care if you name a site, since I believe that the internet is for friendliness. Of course, that is naive, but ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you just have to give your novel a glowing review on Amazon. The Canadian portal of Amazon once revealed the names of 'anonymous reviewers' ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Don't tell. Show.

    Thank you so very much. It's hard to get out of the habit of telling, since I've been doing it since I learned how to write in first grade. It's ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Leaps in to the sound of nonexistant applause*

    Ooh, a cello player? I play violin, piano, and the ocarina. I can do the Canon on violin and piano, and I'm trying to figure out how to do it ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Pendrop Feather (prolouge)

    Hi Kakali. I noticed that you put something up, so I'm just gonna take a lookie here. Sorry for nitpicking, but that's what I always do. Were That should be ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hello Kakali! I'm WaterVyper, though you can go ahead and call me anything. Seriously. Call me a banana or a frog and I wouldn't bat an eyelash. Anyway, I'll just ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey dudes and dudettes!

    Hello Merana! That's such a cool name. It's original, and well... just plain cool! I love it. So, what or who do you like to read? What other hobbies or ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, what's up?

    Hey Suzy! Welcome to our humongous, titanic, family. I'm WaterVyper but feel free to call me any name of your choosing. Well, reading and writing is a bit vague. Could ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Freeware for writers

    This one entry is basically a collection of freeware. It has everything, from name generators to organizers. I have found it extremely helpful. There are a few art programs, as ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Great Inspiration Resource

    Yays, I am addicted to it. Going on my bookmarks for sure. This was amusing, and thought provoking at the same time. And your warning, Gryphon, I think it should ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Tired of Procrastination?

    Oh yeah, I've got LeechBlock added already. It helps a lot. I'm speaking from experience. I use LeechBlock when I'm cramming my homework. xD Anyway, I'd recommend it to anybody ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Born From Revenge

    First of all, please review two works before you post anything. Otherwise, I'll get to it. Nitpicky stuff first. correction I loved There should be a comma after 'correction'. times. ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Demise of the gods.

    First of all, time to get nitpicky! eachother There should be a space between each and other. They're two separate words. Tragically, one among them lost contact, This sounds a ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: In a world far, far away...

    Oh hi! Time to add more people to my list of Josh Groban fans. I'm not really big on music, but I do like some artists. You like the beach? ...

    Jan 12, 2009


it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out
— Carina