User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Randomosity Re: Just a quick question

    There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. You have your own impression to make on the world, and nobody can tell you if you're wrong. You are your own individual person ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! I am introducing my self!

    Ah yes, I love the Lightning Thief. I'm waiting for the fifth book to come out, and it literally has me on the edge of my seat. Yeah, it'll slowly ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well-A-Hiya!!! ^-^

    Hello Kuro! I love the Demonata series, especially the seventh book. Horrific beauty at its best. I'd also recommend his vampire series, known as Cirque du Freak in the Americas. ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello!

    Hello Sara! Unless you prefer being called Luna, so hello Luna! Welcome to YWS! We have a great community here, so don't be afraid to ask questions. The site isn't ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on kissthewitch, for an amazing critique an all around niceness. And there are lots more but I have to go to sleep now so I can't mention them ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Pendrop Feather

    Hey Kakali. As always, I'll start with the nitpicking. Just one question: What time period is this supposed to be in? It's a bit ambiguous. Her dress had tears Maybe ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why, hello there.

    Hello Arri! I've seen the Forgotten Realms books in Kinokuniya, but I couldn't get them because something shiny caught my eye. You like martial arts too? I prefer tae-kwon-do myself, ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! I am introducing my self!

    Hello cchar! A fantasy lover, huh? You'll find a snug little *cough* community here dedicated to fantasy, so you'll fit in snug as a bug in a rug. Okay, getting ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: im new too

    Hi wherever-Jophrey-goes? Can I call you Jophrey, since it's kind of long to type out your full username? ... Didn't mean to come across as lazy, but sorry if it ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: A poll

    I voted Emily. I love Wuthering Heights. It's one of the romances where everything actually makes sense to me, plus, she has the added bias of me sharing her name. ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Hm...that's a toughie. The earliest that I can really remember was something when I was in third grade, which was when I was *counts on fingers* seven. It was something ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10 It's a bishie! Whee! And it has blue, and a robot in it. The fading effect's cool, but I don't like how it suddenly jars to a stop.

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    You look so pretty Lily! I'll have to put up a picture of myself, if I can figure out how to work my stupid camera. It's being mean and not ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Golden and white, with sharp claws. Maybe having a caption above your head as well.

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get an empty spool that was supposed to hold green thread. *inserts rusty coin*

    Jan 14, 2009


"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta