-
Re: Welcome New Members! [2]
Now Firestarter, don't be getting jealous now. And hello Ryan! Nice to see you again. Welcome to all new members, and I know you'll have a great time on the ...
Jan 18, 2009 -
Re: Greetings and Salutations
I think it's only 150 for a storybook now, and it costs nothing to post in one. Welcome to YWS Lydia! Well, you automatically get 10 points for any piece ...
Jan 18, 2009 -
Re: New
Hello Kate! I know at least three different people named Kate, not including you. Well, time for interrogati- er questions! I'm sure you didn't hear anything, right? [s]Anyway, what are ...
Jan 18, 2009 -
Re: hiya
Hello emokitty! Like Echelon, I love your name. It's just cute. So, you like manga? I've heard that there was a usergroup for anime and manga around here. I'm not ...
Jan 18, 2009 -
Re: Good Afternoon
Well, Meep already introduced you to the rules. Anyway, welcome to YWS, Black Halo! For me, it's afternoon as well. [s]And wasn't it polar bears who lived in Antarctica?[/s] Nevermind, ...
Jan 17, 2009 -
Re: School Of Hate And Survival.
Very nice poem, Kuro. However, I think the use of ellipses was a little extreme. Maybe you should replace them with periods and commas. Once in a while, ellipses help, ...
Jan 17, 2009 -
Re: Any good books read lately?
Hm, the Silverwing Trilogy by Kenneth Oppel. Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer. And also the 39 Clues series. It was meant for children but I like it.
Jan 17, 2009 -
Re: Names??
Hm, there's a website called Seventh Sanctum. It has very many generators for names, and I'd suggest going there. Here's the link.
Jan 17, 2009 -
Re: Hello people of this site
Hello Ryan. Well, sorry to do this but you need to use proper spelling, grammar, and capitalization, since it's part of the rules. I'll explain: 1. Keep the 2:1 rule. ...
Jan 17, 2009 -
Re: Life
This was a beautiful piece. I know exactly what you mean. Such beautiful symbolism here. Well, I spotted something, though you didn't want a critique. my mothers room. That should ...
Jan 17, 2009 -
Re: Introduction
Unlike Meep, I actually do wear braces. Anyway, nice to meet you! YWS is great, and poetry is no problem. Poetry is really hard to write, and anybody who can ...
Jan 17, 2009 -
Re: Hello!!!
Nah, getting overexcited's normal. I was like that too when I first discoered how YWS works. Anyway, I'll go off and take a look at what you've posted. So, what ...
Jan 17, 2009 -
Re: Yo
Hello Pride! I understand exactly how you fell. Multi-chapter pieces are very difficult for me to complete, since they suck up more energy than I have. Anyway, great to see ...
Jan 17, 2009 -
Re: Editing - An Easy List
Thanks Seraphina! This will be my holy text for editing. The inner editor is just having too much fun. I'm such a pushover, even if it's to my inner editor. ...
Jan 16, 2009 -
Re: Who let the dogs out?
[s]Hm, whoever had the keys to their cages last. That would probably be the handler, unless the handler has left and entrusted the keys to a friend. The friend would ...
Jan 16, 2009
