User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    *sigh* I hate being late to these things. Granted, three or four posts isn't that late but Night Mistress covered everything. Oh well. This isn't really related to anything, but ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie!

    Hi Jebbie! Welcome to YWS! Twenty stories? Wow. I have about *counts on fingers* *adds toes* *grabs brothers' fingers and toes* Gah! Not enough! Well, more than sixty, that's for ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hm, Mars has already explained the rules and colors, so I don't think that there's much else to say. So welcome knFrance! I'm WV, or whatever you want to call ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ciao Tutti New-bie syndrome

    Hello Ina_in_boots! Cute name. Is it a play on Puss in Boots? I love that guy. I've visited Italy once. It was really, really cool, but really boring on the ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey im new :D

    Hello Kayleigh! That's a cool name. How are you? I've seen Echelon around a few times, but never really associated that much with her. Anyway, it's great to meet you. ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I'm reminded of The Sisterhood of Travelling Pants, for some obscure reason. Anyway, it sounds like either chick lit of YA fiction. Not very interesting to me, sorry. I can't ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Requirements

    I have a specially constructed playlist which is blasting at blinding volumes, since I don't write in my room. I put it on iTunes, and the sound just comes through ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10. I just have that little voice telling me that I should dock off a point, and I generally listen to that little voice. And no, it isn't the inner-editor. ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    Wrreaaagh!! Come to think of it, I'm not exactly sure where that came from. Sometimes, I feel the need to shout out something random like that or a Habbejudawallap. My ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello

    Hello Chelise! There are just two rules that you have to follow here, and they're easy to follow. 1. Keep the 2:1 rule. That means for every piece of work ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Book in a sentence

    The Time Paradox: A boy's mother needs a cure, so he has to time travel with a fairy and confront his past self to get a creature needed for the ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: About Me

    Hello Hannah! I'm Emily then. I'm in the middle of eigth grade right now, at twelve years old. *sigh* That really sucks. At least I'm not the youngest. I'm older ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hihihi

    Hello Ophelia! It's great to have a new person added to our family! It's a very big dysfunctional one, so don't mind us if we start spewing some random stuff. ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Merry_Haven, it's called a poet. Anyway, welcome to YWS, cee! Wow, you can dance without tripping over your own two feet? I envy you. Actually no, I don't. Dancing is ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's twilight?

    Frankly, I don't dislike Twilight, but the concept of the vampires in it. I mean, vampires are supposed to die in the sunlight! Not necessarily tun to ashes, but burn ...

    Jan 18, 2009


Obsessing over what you regret won't get you anywhere.
— Steggy