User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Writing Tips Re: Backstory

    Okay, I'm writing a story set far, far in the future. There has been a lot of backstory that's important to the plot of the novel, but I'm not sure ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: How do YOU get last names for a story charater?

    Heh he he... In my world, it's the future. People do not use last names. There is a given name, a code name on a database, and that's it. Though, ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Now Playing

    Hey Hannah! I'd have to say that my school isn't that bad... Well, they can afford to build a new building but can't get batteries to fix the clocks. I ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiiiiiiii. =]

    Hi Rach and welcome to YWS! I'm WaterVyper, or whatever you want to call me. Anywho, great to know more about you. Do you have any interests in music? Movies? ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! I'm new :)

    Hello Confusion! I love your name, and your post. Normalcy is boring, so don't worry about it. Insanity is much better. I convinced somebody that I was insane in about ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Mirren: Quite an awkward moment, wouldn't you say? Shori: You could say that again. Mirren: Quite an awkwa- Shori: Okay, okay, nevermind that. Mirren: *smirk* Shori: Well, I- Lilen: Shori! ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here...How do you make a signature?????

    Hello Frank! My name's Emily but you can go ahead and call me whatever you want. I won't really care. As long as there aren't any swear words in there. ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Longhunter08

    Hello longhunter and welcome to our big, dysfunctional family! It's great to meet you. *sigh* Everyone has covered everything I wanted to ask, so that's out. All I can say ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like a thriller to me. I'm not sure what else, except two main characters who do a pinky swear to get out of a situation alive. Not sure. ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Konbanwa

    Ooh, psychological thrillers. I can't do anything like that to save my life. I'll be looking forwards to reading some of your work. Welcome to YWS! I heart Neil Gaiman ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    When I was really, really young. I'm not sure how old I was. I'm the one next to the girl in pink. Taken in school, three or four years ago. ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A Laugh

    Okay, this is long but worth it. Garden Grass Snakes, also known as Garter Snakes (Thamnophissirtalis), can be dangerous. Yes, grass snakes, not rattlesnakes. Here’s why. A couple in Morro ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    Laskar pelangi, takkan terikat waktu Bebaskan mimpimu di angkasa Warnai bintang di jiwa It's from a song that's stuck in my head. It's called Laskar Pelangi. There's a book, and ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Universia

    This was amazing. I can't think of any other word to describe it, but it kept me on the edge of my seat. Each line was breathtaking, and I couldn't ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Freeware for writers

    Hm, KailaMarie, there are a lot of ones for organizing there. Quite a few of them are demo runs, which means that they're limited. The generators (like names or powers) ...

    Jan 20, 2009


Oh, I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them.
— Tori Hansen, Power Rangers Ninja Storm