User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Lyric Poetry Re: memories

    This was a great poem. I loved the ending; it was extremely heartfelt. I'm reminded of Perfect World by Simple Plan. Coincidentally, I'm listening to it right now. So, great ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello KNS012! (Or do you wish to be referred to as something else?) Welcome to YWS. I see you've already read the rules, so you're good. But you might need ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Joined

    Hey Jazz! *pouts* I'm late. Ah well, welcome to YWS! Everyone already asked what I wanted to ask, so I'll just go ahead and answer the questions. Genres: Mostly other ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: "There's nothing common about a commonplace book"

    I never really did it. I mostly just let the things sink to the back of my mind and some of them float back up if I'm really, really brain ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but you get run over by a car and become 'kodok gepeng' or 'flat frog'. I wish I could write well.

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Gender Genie

    This looks very interesting... I'm putting something up. It called me male... I'm offended... And then, I put up two more pieces. It seems that whenever I write fiction, I'm ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having text in your avvie.

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Dialogue/Conjunctions

    If your character speaks that way, then it's perfectly fine to start a sentence with 'and'. I have a character who stars off his sentences with 'tch'. It's great fun ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Backstory

    Yeah, there's been a couple of wars that happened. More like two wars that lasted for almost two hundred years in total. I plan on writing about those, but so ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here

    Hello Secret Ottami! Animal adventure stories are great. I absolutely love Kenneth Oppel's Silverwing trilogy. And Erin Hunter isn't bad, but I've never really been interested in cats. Anyway, everyon

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Prophesy

    Akil stood, head bowed, just like the other Prophets. Amun was pacing, apparently unaware of the three other priests standing in the room. Akil sighed inaudibly. The First Prophet, the ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you can't write certain stories at the same time, because the characters jump from their respective pages and start arguing in your brain. So, ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Backstory

    Ah, alright. Thank you Rosey, Gahks.

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New in town.

    *Dustin~ I have a friend who has a sister and a brother and their last name is Freeman. Weird, huh? Well, I got a friend whose name is Dustin. Hah. ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: More

    Hey God! I can say that I absolutely love this poem. The repetition fits perfectly, and I enjoyed it. The rhyming wasn't forced, the last lines flow nicely... Hm, what ...

    Jan 23, 2009


Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn