-
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"That wasn't funny." ~ To my brother who attempted something... inappropriate. He's only eight years old, tsk tsk. Corrupted before reaching fourth grade. What is happening to this world?
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for being above me again.
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: A Laugh
Sorry but I just had to add this. Answers on science papers. "When you breath, you inspire. When you do not breath, you expire." "H2O is hot water, and CO2 ...
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: A Laugh
Actual Newspaper Headlines Something Went Wrong in Jet Crash, Expert Says Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers Drunk Gets Nine Months in Violin Case Survivor of Siamese Twins Joins ...
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: Sheep
Thank you, LydiaB, Forever Threnody. And to answer your question, I am Emily, and she is Emily. I said this was conversations with myself, didn't I? Yeah, this is kind ...
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: Hello All
Wow. And Caleb is such a cool name. It isn't fair. Emily is just so... plain. No offense to any other Emilys out there, of course. So, what's your novel ...
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: *reopened on new thread*
Title: Sheep Genre: Other Summary: conversing with my inner self. Link: Thanks LydiaB! Um...could you concentrate on the style and voice? This is highly experimental and I'd like to see ...
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: Threnody's Review & Editing Establishment
Could you critique this, please? This is really, really experimental and I'm not sure if it'll work.
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: Hello All
Hi Aoaystheory! Gee, I hoped I spelled that right. Let me check first. Ah yes, that is right. Well, welcome to YWS! Nutty has already explained all there is to ...
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: trapped
Name- Natalya Endra Age- 29 Gender- Female Personality- She is very shy and only speaks when spoken to. She is observant and does not enjoy confrontations or arguments. Appearance- Natalya ...
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: Reviews by Vyper
Yep, I'm starting one of these. I'll be doing reviews on just about anything. So, lemme get to the specifics. What I'll review: Pretty much anything. Poetry, fiction, screenplays, whatever ...
Jan 25, 2009 -
Re: Sheep
Saturday, January 24, 2009 I’ve never liked keeping diaries. Same thing with blogs, really. They take far too much effort, and I never have anything interesting to write about. So, ...
Jan 25, 2009 -
Re: A Laugh
Yes, they are all true. And so are the following. The local board of health closed down the Wing Wah Chinese restaurant in South Dennis, Mass., briefly in August for ...
Jan 25, 2009 -
Re: Ello im new
I know. Plot twists are awesome. They make everything interesting. I'd like to see something that has over ten major twists in it. Of course, most anime are like that... ...
Jan 25, 2009 -
Re: A Laugh
This is all true. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. ATTORNEY: What is your date of birth? WITNESS : July 18th. ATTORNEY: What year? WITNESS : Every year. ...
Jan 25, 2009
