-
Re: What do you fear?
All insects except ants, spiders, and excessive goriness. Spiders are just creepy. Insects are even creepier. And excessive goriness gives me nightmares.
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted but everybody's using it and they accuse you of being a copycat. I wish I could find my USB cap.
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Geek Moments
I once corrected my math teacher who incorrectly stated that the centillion was the largest number so far. There are actually the googol (10^100) and googolplex. (One with a googol ...
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?
I'm working on a science fantasy, and it was inspired by the belief that fantasy creatures aren't always what they appear. I was thinking what if the phoenixes, dragons, fairies, ...
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Saddest Book
Where the Red Fern Grows. That was the only book where I cried.
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
I like the rainbow ones. Commenting about my Wajas.
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Names
Female: Elise Natalya Diana Jess Chrissy Alexa Male: Marc Leon Erik Alexander That's all for now.
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: I'm new.
Hello! Rosey's practically explained everything here... Hm, would it do you any good if I explained the user groups? If you'll click on the 'Groups' button up there *points up* ...
Jan 27, 2009 -
Re: Hey, I'm a newbie! Will you be my friend?I'm really nice:D
Hi Lindsay! I'm Emily, or WaterVyper, or whatever you feel like calling me. So, it's great that you decided to join. Hm, what are your favorite movies? I don't really ...
Jan 27, 2009 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
More than a Memory- Hoobastank
Jan 27, 2009 -
Re: Time, Tomorrow, Memorials
Time Time is a river, Constantly on the move. Turning and gushing, Surging and rushing. Time is a wheel, No beginning, no end. Turning and spinning, From end to beginning. ...
Jan 27, 2009 -
Re: Hi!
Hello Jess! I'm WaterVyper, or whatever you want to call me. Seriously. Call me a water bottle and I wouldn't mind. So, welcome to our big dysfunctional family that is ...
Jan 27, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for having an exclamation mark in your post.
Jan 27, 2009 -
Re: The Letter
Hey Dustin! I'll get right down to this. But I notice that you have three poems up and only four reviews. It'd be very much appreciated if you review before ...
Jan 27, 2009 -
Re: My Intro!
Hey Childark! You're from the Philippines, eh? That makes us practically neighbors! I'm from Indonesia. So, how are you? What interests in movies or music do you have? That'll be ...
Jan 26, 2009
