User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hello Rachel! I [s]have[/s] had a friend name Rachelle and you two sound quite alike. Well, it's great to see a new face. Granted, I'm a bit late, but oh ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, Hello!

    Ooh, Frost. I love his poetry. I remember a time when we were reciting one of his poems, and both of the really heavy guys were on one end of ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Seeing is Believing

    Profile- Name: Tessa Weathers Age: 15 Gender: Female Personality: Tessa is very quirky. She loves to stick her nose in other people's business, making her a bit unpopular in school. ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm Samantha

    Hey Samantha! I'm Emily, or Vyper, or whatever you want to call me. I won't mind. So, great to see you around and welcome to YWS. Hm, interests in movies? ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, Hello!

    Hey! So, Rosey's already covered the rules, so I'll go with colors. You'll notice that some members have differently colored names. Each of these colors has a role. Blue: Greeters. ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    -You know you're a writer when you're haunted in your sleep by potential novel outlines. Aren't we all? You know you're a writer when you fell asleep in front of ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: writer's block

    Personally, I find that getting away from the computer works well. Just take an hour or two off, and you'll be fine. Just stay away from words for a while. ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Correct. Have no idea what that is. The user below me has a high-pitched voice.

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey=]

    Ooh, I've been to Canada once. It was cool. Went to debate camp there. Anyway, you probably know the rules already. Still, I suppose I gotta go over them. Don't ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: A poll

    I know Sakura. I love both of them too. But Wuthering Heights was more of my type of romance. Eh. I spent half an hour thinking this over when I ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Recommended Romance books?

    Hm, I'd recommend the Drake Sisters novels. They're very good. I especially like Oceans of Fire.

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nope. The person below me has no pets.

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Arithmatic

    The two times tables are just every even number. Though, that is quite obvious. Hm, the ten times tables are just a number followed by a zero. The eleven times ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new

    Hello Brittany! I'm Emily, or Vyper, or whatever you want to call me. Anyway, it's great to meet you. LaReina, Winter, and Rosey have just about explained everything... Wait. Rosey's ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when your parents hire you to write letters for them.

    Jan 28, 2009


Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp