User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Happy

    This was a very amazing poem. It brightened up my day so, so very much. I'm doing this in school, so I have to be very quiet about this. Ssh. ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi. im new in town. ill be happy to meet anyone!

    Hi! I'm Vyper, or whatever you want to call me. So, the chatspeak rule that random.thoughts mentioned- I thought I'd elaborate on it. That basically means to use proper grammar, ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    I'm claiming healer, if you don't mind. Name: Robin Strae Age: 17 Gender: Male Element: Healer Ability: He can use his blood to close the wounds of other people, also ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: What inspires/inspired you?

    I tell my friends to say something random. I usually come up with an intriguing image for that. For example, there was this time today when I said 'Free the ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Gutenberg

    Yeah, I need a bit of infor about Johannes Gutenberg. Not the regular printer and bible stuff, but a few odd quirks as well. I need to do an oral ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A Laugh

    More true stuff. *sigh* Where is humanity going these days? An Australian prison guard held hostage for two days was released after a ransom demand for pizzas was met. Up ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!

    *pouts* Everyone already got here first. *huff* Anyway, welcome to YWS! (Not NWS). Well, great to meet you. I'm Vyper, or whatever you want to call me. So, what interests ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey im new (Duh!)

    Hello Dan! You're from NY? That's cool. I've never been there, and I hope I can get a spot in Teen Ink's summer program. Anywho, I'm Emily or Vyper or ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snapshot

    Hi! I'll get right down to the critique. Sorry about the nitpicking. all the carefree a smile could. Um, carefree is an adjective. Perhaps 'how carefree a smile could be' ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Hey Starleene! Cute name, I like it. Well, great to meet you! I'm Vyper or whatever you want to call me. So, how do you enjoy YWS so far? Everyone ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello !

    Hello Megan! I'm Vyper, or Emily, or whatever you want to call me. I get called freak and weirdo a lot. I don't mind. So, how are you today? It's ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Gaining my Minds!!

    Yes, I'd agree. Schizophrenia isn't anything serious. It's natural. Really. I have a voice for every single character that I have ever made up. It gets very noisy and that's ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A Laugh

    Er, Cat? You posted the same thing thrice. I came across this exercise suggested for the over 30’s to build muscle strength in the arms and shoulders. The article suggested ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oi look! Another new one!

    Hello Chloe! That's a great sounding name, by the way. And your usrename is cute. Sorry that my thoughts are all scattered. I'm writing this in a panic. Well, everyone's ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new! But I'm sure you already knew that..

    Hello Kayleigh! I'm Vyper, or whatever you want to call me. So, great to meet you and welcome to YWS! Rosey has already gone over the rules, so there really ...

    Feb 1, 2009


When something is broken, it can be fixed.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe