User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Welcome Mat Re: Adding to the 95 pages....

    Hey Tala! Romance? *applause* I can't write romance to save my life, though I'm trying. And I always make action scenes drag out far longer than they should be. Congratulations ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrities Dead

    Wow. I never even heard of the first two, though the name McMahon is a little familiar. But really, I never heard any of them died.

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there!

    Hey Lily and welcome to YWS! I see you've gotten a pretty thorough greeting already, so I don't have much to say. Groups and your interests have already been covered, ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    7/10 It sounds pretty good, but the voice of a teenager sounds kind of whiny. That and the fact that you assault the reader with a bunch of names, while ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya Guys, I'm new! Yay!

    Hi Maneechan and welcome to YWS! It's great to see a new addition to our growing community. First of all, I gotta go over the rules . You can find ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Gothic-looking doll-ish girl. Pretty good, if not for the pink. If it was a darker shade, it would look good. So, a 9/10

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Phantom, Tiff, Mars, Becki, Demi, you're all so beautiful!

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Percy Jackson and The Olmpians by Rick Riodran

    Well, despite the screwing about with mythology, I loved them. Still do, and the Demigod Files is also pretty good. There have been a few people speculating that there will ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    I'd go with featherfoil. It's a medicinal herb, but that's not the common name, even though the herb itself is common. But I like my name the way it is. ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bivium

    Welcome to YWS, Penelope! And no, that wasn't rude at all. I'm glad you read the rules already. So, since you know already, mind if I ask you about yourself? ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Country School

    (I kinda thought I left already, but oh well. Just disregard my last post.) Ayu - "What are we s-sah-" I frowned, trying to remember the word, "supposed to do ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Gosh... I'm new too.....

    Hey Elmoshurtside and welcome to YWS! Great to meet you. Anyway, looks like the rules have been explained. I'll expand upon the groups a little. You see, up at the ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hullo everyone!

    Hi Becca, and welcome to YWS! Daydreaming Sketching Having music constantly playing (I always have my headphones on outside of class) Reading and writing of course Cats (I have four!) ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Lily, you're back! Congratulations with completing your exams, and making your mom (at the very least) satisfied. Good to see you again.

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Blimey! YWS Has Gone British!

    Wow, congratulations then.

    Jun 19, 2009


My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.
— A.A. Milne