-
Re: Hey!
Hi Matt! I'm Emily, Vyper, or whatever you want to call me. Before you can start posting your work, we have two rules that need to be followed. They are: ...
Feb 6, 2009 -
Re: hey ^^
Hey MySunshine! I like your name, it's very nice. Well, I'm Vyper, or whatever you want to call me. So, everyone's already asked all the questions. All I can say ...
Feb 6, 2009 -
Re: -poofs in- Come Meet Me, I'm a Lot of Fun!
Hi Lyra! Well, I think I'll elaborate on the colors that Meep has mentined above me. Blue/cyan: As Meep has said, they are the Greeters. They'll make you feel welcome, ...
Feb 5, 2009 -
Re: Firewing
Robin- Kidnapped? But how? They're so powerful, all of them! Who could have the power to do this? My mind numb with fear, I gripped the armrest of my seat ...
Feb 5, 2009 -
Re: HI!
*ahem* We'd appreciate if you keep all pieces of literary work in the Literary Forums. That means that if you want to submit something, roll your mouse over the Writing ...
Feb 5, 2009 -
Re: After the Storm
At times like this, I felt like giving up. The war, the crisis and the poverty must stop. This doesn't really rhyme with the line above. Remember, poetry doesn't necessarily ...
Feb 4, 2009 -
Re: Seek Not My Heart
This is a very good poem. Truly, I wish I could write like this. Your rhyming was very well done, and the rhythm and pacing is good. It makes me ...
Feb 4, 2009 -
Re: Oh, herrow there!
Hi! It's great that you know people here in real life. I'm pretty isolated... cause nobody else I know enjoys writing. Oh well. I'm addicted to YWS anyway (I sneak ...
Feb 4, 2009 -
Re: Hello all!
Hi Elle! That's a cute name, as Demeter has pointed out. I'm Emily, or Vyper, or whatever you want to call me. You have friends who are into writing? Lucky ...
Feb 4, 2009 -
Re: Hei everyone
Hello! I'm Vyper, or whatever you want to call me. I'd love to see what you've written, but I gotta explain the rules first. Don't worry, there are only two ...
Feb 4, 2009 -
Re: August Hill
Name- Desanda Age- 29 Gender- Female Race- Water Nymph Appearance- She has white skin with a light blue tinge, and hair that is pale green but shimmers purple when the ...
Feb 4, 2009 -
Re: Firewing DT
Hm, I have this little idea of everyone getting captured and pitted against each other, like in a gladiator arena. They're told that they have to fight to survive, and ...
Feb 4, 2009 -
Re: Firewing
Robin- I squatted down on the ground, eyes scouring for some Red Clover. It was the easiest sedative herb to find in this part of the forest, and I was ...
Feb 4, 2009 -
Re: I need help from girls aged 14-17
Hm, I can say that the ninth graders are studying the Incans, Aztecs, and Mayans in history. They studied Shakespeare in Language class as well. I think they're taking geometry ...
Feb 4, 2009 -
Re: I'm new...sort of
Hi Amniel! I've seen you around a few times, but I couldn't take the time to know you that well. So, I've heard Warhammer mentioned around a couple of times. ...
Feb 4, 2009
