User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Elegy for Humanity

    Gahks, I can truly say that I love your poetry now. Your opening line was a hook that reeled me in. I was captivated by every word, each line flowed ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: What inspires/inspired you?

    Another thing that inspires me is free-writing. I tell myself to fill up an A4 page (I have small handwriting) and I end up writing the first couple of paragraphs ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meh.

    Yes, I enjoy the intelligent type of adult humor. My friends don't get it, which is why I don't associate with them much. Wait... that didn't sound right. When I'm ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Forbidden fruit

    This looks really good. I'll start with a few nitpicks here, if you don't mind. The forbidden fruit It'd be nice if you could add punctuation. This is a good ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Questionnaire for my dissertation :)

    Took the questionnaire. It's a bit strange... but good luck!

    Feb 7, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Firewing DT

    Uh Billy? Robin is male...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWS

    Hi Sarah! It's great to see you around here. Lots of people like Fantasy here, so I won't think you have a problem fitting in. I like fantasy too, and ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    "They call it Plagued Coast, can you believe that?" Aeriz snorted. Desanda shook her head, long hair heavy with water. "This place isn't plagued! It's just dirtied by the ground-walkers. ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Person in the Midst

    Hey, I'm Vyper or whatever you want to call me. I see you've read the rules, so there shouldn't be a problem with that anymore. I guess I'll elaborate on ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Robin- I eventually made my way to the stables, after following the Water trainee. I think her name was Ebony. I wined a bit when I saw the blood, and ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Firewing DT

    Yes, that does sound nice. So, if we're going to Rasdont, we're very, very likely to find some trouble on the way. Maybe we get in a situation where we ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    R-rated works are works that contain graphic scenes, or the F-word. They won't show up on the featured works section if they're R-rated.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*

    ... Depp is good. However, I'm pretty ignorant with anything outside writing, so I have no knowledge of any other celebrities besides him Orlando Bloom, Ashton Kutcher, and the others ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you fear?

    Another one is telling somebody bad news. I've done that before, with a relative whose sister landed in the hospital. I never want to have to go through that again. ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here

    Sam, I think they reset to 300. Well, when you make a post, you automatically get 10 points from that. You get an extra 0.2 points for every character in ...

    Feb 6, 2009


huh. didn't realize santa was a batman fan-
— Mageheart