User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Sun Lord of the Outlander series. Just horrible. The prologue was fine, it actually had an interesting backstory. The first few pages were good, but I got totally lost after ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hay grrl hay. ;D

    ...I have not heard of any of those authors and books except for Catcher in the Rye, Harry Potter, and Neil Gaiman. And out of all of those, I've only ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches

    You can draw really well. I could never draw like that, not in my lifetime. Well, onto the critique. First- The door looks like it's bulging a bit. Maybe make ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hay grrl hay. ;D

    Hey Audrey! Before you start putting your stuff up, there are two major rules that you have to follow. Don't worry, they aren't much. 1. Keep the 2:1 review rule. ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: August Hill Discussion

    Urchin Academy~ Where most commoner students go to learn. The number are sadly dwindling because students are heading off to seek safety in smaller cities. Urchin Academy earned its name ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Rhyme time

    Brilliant! I had no idea about all those types of rhymes; I only knew about end rhymes. I'll be sure to include other types in the next poems I'll write. ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Pen names

    Hows about Amada Darrow? It means something like 'beloved oak tree'. It is very fun making up pseudonyms. I do it all the time, though I don't use any of ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A Laugh

    Police in Wichita, Kansas, arrested a 22-year-old man at an airport hotel after he tried to pass two (counterfeit) $16 bills. A man in Johannesberg, South Africa, shot his 49-year-old ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Do you dare to find out just who I am?

    Yay! I have City of Ashes, but I haven't started reading it yet. I still need to do school reading. Well, you like Shippuden too? Whee! Love the ink series, ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Desanda and Aeriz- "No! That doesn't go there! You don't mix those two together. Remember what Sister said about it?" Desanda's eyes were wide open, a frantic look on her ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: August Hill Discussion

    My characters will be journeying on their own for a while, unless the Fairy Tree is close to Plagued Coast. Is that alright? And Urchin Academy is still open? Desanda ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Robin- "An hour?" I asked myself. "So soon?" Sighing- since there was nothing I could do about it- I settled down on a rock, content to watch the other trainees. ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi Dally! Or if you prefer it, hi Danny! Welcome to the big, dysfunctional family that is YWS! Of course, if you ask some people, this is a loony bin. ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meh.

    One of my friends is thirteen, and she was asked if she was twenty. Then, there's this guy with a knife, obviously eighteenish, and he asked if she was sixteen. ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meet Cookie

    Hi Cookie! That is a crazy coincidence. And you like Blood+ as well! And One Republic too. I can' t say that I've heard of anybody else except for David ...

    Feb 8, 2009


If fortis was here, we could have a teal party
— Pompadour