User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Welcome Mat Re: Brand new... Looking for writer friends

    Hi! I'd like to be your friend too, inksword. Well, what other interests do you have aside from writing? Here on YWS we have userrgoups, created for people who share ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Script Writing advice

    I think this looks good. There's also one for Open Office, but I can't remember where I downloaded it.

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Kiterunner

    I haven't read it yet... Gonna be reading it next year for the class novel study, but I wonder how much it would spite my teacher if I were to ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Strange friendships and how they got started.

    Hm, I remember going to the Borders in Singapore and sitting down in the kids' section with a book. There's this girl next to me, and she was reading as ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    "No! Get out of the way!" Aeriz dived down beneath the log, hearing Desanda's warning cry. He peered up, seeing nothing but devilish red eyes on black. "Get down!" Obeying ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Name Me Some Poets!

    Poe, Frost, cummings, Shakespeare, and Plath are already mentioned. Gwendolyn Brooks isn't that bad, and neither is William Blake.

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A Laugh

    If you can, turn on the TV and watch Whacked out Sports. Calvin: Why does the sky turn red as the sun sets? Dad: That’s all the oxygen in the ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Mind of the Bizarre and Creepy

    *gasp* I though two plus two equaled magic! Thank you, oh wise one! *bows down for worship* Well, enough of that stuff. Hi! *waves frantically* I've been to Canada once, ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Unfortunate

    I liked this a lot. It was very suspenseful, and I loved the tone you used for this. Love the ending. Just creates a depressing mood for this. And I ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS

    Hey Zakku! I'm Vyper, or whatever you wish to call me. Everyone's got almost everything down, but there's one thing that I just love to mention. Groups! Here on YWS, ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Forbidden fruit

    Okay, I've seen this one. It's getting better. You have some more punctuation in, and it is beginning to sound nicer. Just one minor issue: If only it were not ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there...

    I love Garth Nix and Cornelia Funke. A girl after my own heart. Well, I'm just passing by since everyone's explained all that you need to know. I haven't seen ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Can You See The Lettering?

    This is a bit strange. I had to look up some of the worlds since they're a bit obscure to me. Well, on with the critique. Your flow is a ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Basics:: Name:: Emily Age:: 12 Grade:: Eighth Group(Popular, jocks, skaters, goths, preps):: Nerdy smart person. Looks or pic:: Brown eyes, black-brown hair, and a bit chubby. Less than five feet, ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Reviving this thread, just for a bit. I'll just quote what I said in another forums: Honestly, I have nothing against Meyer. She can make a good love plot, but ...

    Feb 8, 2009


If fortis was here, we could have a teal party
— Pompadour