User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! Just joined today

    Yays, a neighbor! I'm from Indonesia. Anyway, welcome Zyth! Meep already explained the rules *pouts*, so I guess I'm left with colors. Light Blue: We're the Greeters! Like Meep and ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Do you dare to find out just who I am?

    Wow, never noticed that Rosey. I think I have about twenty books on my list, including the ones that my teacher wants me to read. And yeah, this is pretty ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Wellcome to Desolation Row [New member]

    Hey Nai-Xi! Great to see another new face. Google chrome and internet explorer were mean, and they didn't let me access YWS for a couple of days. So, how are ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Hey kelsey! Do you mind if I call you that, or would you prefer your full forum name? I'm WaterVyper, but you can call me anything. People've taken to calling ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    "I think he's calling us," Desanda mumbled. Now, it was Aeriz's turn to roll his eyes. "Of course he is. We're the only Water Nymphs here, ya know? I see ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm bad at subject lines so....CHEESE

    Hey DLD! Everyone's explained almost everything, except for the groups! Here on YWS, we have a bunch of usergroups created for people who share specific interests. We have quite a ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!!

    Hey Katie! I'm Emily, Vyper, or whatever you wish to call me. Welcome to [s]the loony bin[/s] [s]mental hospital[/s] YWS! Everyone has already explained all the rules, and asked all ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    *would it be alright if my characters suddenly barged in on the class at Urchin?* "Desanda! You said there would be food!" Aeriz whined. Desanda grimaced, clamping her arms over ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: good books

    I'd recommend the Demonata series. It isn't actually superpowers, but they can do pretty much anything with magic. A bit crudely written, but not bad at all. It was intended ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meet the newbies and all of you newbies meet us!

    First Name : Emily Nickname:[/b] Em, Vyper, etcetera Favorite Color: Grayish silver Song: Papercut by Linkin Park Food: Eggs, I guess. Author: *cries* Don't make me choose. Cornelia Funke, Eoin ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books You Read This Year

    Eats, Shoots, and Leaves Duma Key Among the Brave (thrice) Among the Free (twice) Inkdeath (twice) Inkspell (four times) Thief Lord (twice) Silverwing (thrice) Sunwing (thrice) Firewing (five times) T

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Snow is...

    Snow is Mother Nature's blanket, tenderly wrapped around the world. I don't know. I haven't seen snow in quite a while.

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's shakin' spunky groove monkey?

    Hi Syuka! That's a nice name, you know. Well, it's great to see a new face around. And happy birthday! I'm sorry I can't get a present right now, but ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Mind of the Bizarre and Creepy

    Rosey! I wanted to say that! And yays! Another Other Fiction writer. I'm happy now, even though I have to go to school in five minutes.

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey =]

    *is jealous* I can't keep my attention span focused on one book. I randomly hop between all three of them, trying to actually finish them, but failing horribly. That's why ...

    Feb 10, 2009


They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same.
— Kurt Cobain