User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS

    Yes, Darren Shan lover! Now, my life is almost complete. I still think Demon Apocalypse was better than Lord Loss though. The Demonata series rocks, but his vamp series is ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "New Falconreach looks awesome!"

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What does a frog say?

    I agree with thunder_dude. Ribbit sounds better.

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I have a feeling this is like one of humongous epic adventures that involves some sort of retired hero. Not fantasy, but a modern day one. If not that, then ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Insert witty title here

    Hi carbonated! I'm Vyper, or whatever you want to call me. Before you go posting your work, we have a few rules you have to follow. These two are the ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Robin My head snapped up, seeing Seline fly up into the air. An arrow was aimed straight for us, but she knocked it off course. I could see two bird-like ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Inkheart movie

    I haven't seen the movie yet, since it hasn't come out in Jakarta. I don't think it ever will. Right now, I'm looking for the DVD. If there is one. ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :]

    Hey balletbabe12! I can see that you've read the rules, so I won't think we have any problems. However, just a couple of quick reminders. 1. Keep the 2:1 review ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    *Did I portray your characters right?* Aeriz shrugged. "Nothing beyond the usual. I've heard about the Daemon guy slaughtering everyone, but nothing after that. All I know is that all ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: deleted short story

    This was very good, Zakku. Interesting concept. However, I feel that you're telling too much. Describe a bit, use metaphors and similes. The way this is going, it's kind of ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Chasm

    This was an epic poem, God. Seriously. I actually deciphered the theme here, which I am very proud of. It's a very nice message you have here. Personally, I'd be ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help with my prologue!

    I agree with Snoink, neither of the two really catch my eye. If I found something like that in a book, I'd be pretty bored. I'd recommend you start with ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Goals

    I don't have that many. 1. Stop depending on others. 2. Learn how to fix technology 3. Lose weight 4. Help others as much as possible 5. Win a writing ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Personal Letter

    Jane Doe Jakarta, Indonesia Dear Jane, If you're reading this, it means I've decided to leave. Either that, or you've found this before I could burn it. Before you go ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A story about a cat.

    Hi Llama duck! Here on YWS, we ask that you please review two pieces of work before posting your own. That being said, here's the nitpicky stuff. I can't really ...

    Feb 12, 2009


clpck
— Hop (Trying to Spell "clock")