User avatar

WaterVyper

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Light

    “Julia?” Aaron asked. Julia turned to her little brother, while still keeping an eye on the strange mist headed their way. Just out of the corner of her eye, she ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tree.

    This was a very good poem. It was short, and seemed to call out to me. However, your use of punctuation here is erratic, to say the least. In some ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hia!

    Hey Bug! I'm whatever you want to call me. So, great to meet you and welcome to the realm of insanity that is YWS! As MeadowLark has mentioned, YWS is ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Robin- I held my hand up to ease the glaer of the sun, also wiping the sweat from my forehead. Maybe a trivial thing to do in a battle, but ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Firewing DT

    Oh boy. This is going to make things a bit difficult. Well, it is quite fun.

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey Korseld! LaReina already touched the rules and questions, so I guess there isn't much to say. Well, welcome to YWS! Hope you have a great stay here.

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Suggestions Needed!

    I'd recommend the Saga of Darren Shan (Cirque du freak), and the Demonata series, both by Darren Shan. There's also most of the stuff by Matthew Reilly. Oh! THe Saga ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What Do You Love About YWS?

    I love the sense of community here. *pouts* You beat me to that. Granted, it's been a couple of months, but... Well, on other forums, I'm known for reviving threads. ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Hm, a bit thin, with fair skin that's tanned a bit. I think stringy hair and dark eyes. Well, just my guessing. Average height, I think.

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Telling vs. Showing?

    In writing, I feel that both telling and showing is important. However, you can't tell everything, just as you can't show everything. There has to be a balance. I've read ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!! =]

    Hey Damsel! I'm Vyper, or whatever you want to call me. So, great to meet you. Here on YWS, we have The Rules (found here: ), so if you could ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photographs Again Again!

    So cute! I love the otter and the duck; this makes me want to snuggle them. And I love the first one. In the rock, there seemed to be a ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess who?

    Absolutely adorable, Meep. I recognized Firestarter, Castles, Nutty, Rosey, Snoink, and PenguinAttack. Otherwise, I was completely clueless till I read what the others said. So, great work with this.

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Graphics Template

    Ooh, this is really cute. I love the shading effects here; they really make this pop out. I am completely useless with designing stuff, so I don't bother. My last ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from newcomer Belle!

    Hey Belle! No need to go over the rules, I guess, so I'll jump right into the [s]torture sessi[/s] questions! Who are your favorite authors and what are your favorite ...

    Feb 14, 2009


One by one they went / And, though each laughed as he returned to earth / Their souls were in their eyes.
— Alfred Noyes (Watchers of the Sky)