User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Archive Re: August Hill

    "Alright, who's up first? Me and Des against whoever wants to try!" Aeriz grinned- like a fool, Desanda noted- and streched his arms out. The other four glanced at him. ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Others

    name- Jen age- 8 gender- Female race- Other appearance- Except with blue eyes. personality- She's very stubborn, that's for sure. Also, she has no sense of right or wrong, which ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Twitch of A Tail

    Whoa... I'm speechless. This is so awesomely good. It's done with a mouse? The knobby thing at the edge of the banister really looks shiny, my eyes immediately locked onto ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help?

    If you need ideas, there are lots of ways to get them. First, think about a theme you want to explore. Then, check the news for anything related to that ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey music lover! Welcome to the realm of insanity that is YWS! So, before you start posting, there are two rules you need to know. 1. Keep the 2:1 review ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone :D

    Hey and welcome to YWS! I'm Vyper or whatever you want to call me. Do you have any name you want to be addressed by? Well, Meep already got the ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Agent Valentine is...

    Oh, right... I remember them... I'm paranoid about anybody who said Happy Valentines to me. They might be watching... Watching...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Desanda blinnked at the two characters who had stumbled into the seats. Aeriz grinned at them, and waved. "Hi! I'm Aeriz, and this is Desanda!" he exclaimed. Desanda wanted to ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Robin- Seline's cut looked nasty. Thankfully, my palm was still bleeding so I didn't have to make another cut. That'd be wasting time. I tested Seline's arm, but she pulled ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you name your things?

    My (cyan) pen (that I do all my schoolwork with)- Ares My computer- Hermes My BlackBerry (given to me by my mom, since she got a new one)- Eris My ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just joining =D

    Hey sephalump! It's great to see another new face here in our ever expanding [s]nut house[/s] family! Because, humans all came from the same single-cell creatures, didn't we? Anyways, enough ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    This was such a sweet story, anti-pop! I love the voice you used for this. It instantly made me want to huggle Lacey. Your voice was so strong, yet light ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Books to read before you die

    The Saga of Seven Suns- Kevin J. Anderson Animal Farm- George Orwell Flowers for Algernon- Daniel Keyes Anything by Danielle Steel

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: first person verses second person

    Second person perspective is rarely used in writing. This isn't saying that second person is bad, but it is quite difficult to pull off. Maybe you mean third person? Third ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    *Uh, Billy? Robin is male* Robin- "Uh, I- Thanks," I said, not sure what to say to the Swordsman. His name was Cale, I think. Vincent, still on the ground, ...

    Feb 15, 2009


What praise is more valuable than the praise of an intelligent servant?
— Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice