User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Metal! I'm taking metal! Name: Zan Gender: Female Age: 15 Element: Metal Powers: Can take metals out of the earth and form them into weapons or whatever she needs. She ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Jiggity

    Coolix! Great work on this one, I've never seen anything get this many stars. 43, last time I checked. I liked the way you wrote his name. The font was ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Do you dare to find out just who I am?

    Almost never go outside, unless it's for school. School field trips, starting from sixth grade, are out of the city. Mostly on the other part of the island. Or on ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hiyas Madison! Madison isn't that long. It only has three syllables, like my name, Emily. I know someone with a five syllable name, so I'm not complaining. I can only ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Light

    Thanks for all the critiques! I'll try and fix this up soon. I originally wanted it to have a happy ending with Julia and Aaron having a good home, but ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Firewing DT

    Eep. I would say Water. You said darkness was a super rare element, and I'm thinking the Darkness element users would be very difficult to defeat. Or, if doing darkness, ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Book in a sentence

    Unlock the Stone Circle (mine): Man, daughter, and friend must go around the world on a treasure hunt to find the secret of the Stone Circle

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Half Blood

    Um, can I take Dionysus? Name: Erik Dale Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Quite tall, has fair skin. His eyes are brown and he has brown hair as well. God: ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Jen- "No!" I screamed, kicking at the big man's feet. "Lemme go!" He held me really tight, and it hurt a lot. He was covering his eyes, so I couldn't ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. Name's Mike. Glad to be here. Please don't eat me.

    Hiyas Mike! Can I call you that? Anyway, I'm Vyper, as people have taken to calling me that. Plaigarism? Oh dear, that's happened before. Quite extreme circumstances. Well, before anything ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone(:

    Hi Lanes! I can't say that I've ever been to New Jersey before. In fact, I've never been anywhere in the main part of the US. Just Alaska. Anyway, rules ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Watsup

    Hiya! *waves* Welcome to YWS! Hm, the rules are done, so that won't be a problem. Um... Oh yeah, groups! Silly me. I guess all that coffee frazzled my brain. ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: So, you want to be an instructor/greeter?

    Hilarious rant, Snoink. I got rejected on my first try, and then accepted on my second! Anyway, people really do apply with bad grammar? When they want to be purples? ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: What are some good books to read?

    I'd recommend any of Danielle Steel's books. They are absolutely heartbreaking. Also, the Drake Sisters series, though I can't remember the author right now.

    Feb 17, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Firewing DT

    Hm, that would sound okay. And Rosey, I merely said that the eyes looked like Jethra's. I'll leave the rest of this up to you. You can take it to ...

    Feb 17, 2009


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska