User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Lounge, The Re: Points Up for Grabs

    Hm? *looks confused* What's the catch? I always wanted to say that!

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    It still wasn't enough for him. Can you remember the forgotten ones? I am hiding under a rock. It is quite fun.

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Haii

    Hi Brendan! It's alright if I call you that, right? So, great to meet you! Before you start posting your work, I'll go over the rules first. 1. Keep the ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Seeing is Believing

    Okay, boltageman has given me permission to take control of this storybook. All rules will remain the same, and more characters are being accepted. All people who still want to ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    *Sorry Firestalker. I'll try to keep it IC next time* Aeriz raised an eyebrow and whistled approvingly. "Nice ice arrows. Or whatever you wanna call them. Des and I'll be ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Half Blood

    *Amon, I second that. Yeesh, this was only on two pages the last time I checked. Is it possible for someone to make an opening so Amon and I can ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Harry Cullen & Edward Potter

    Meep = Genius! I swear, this was the most brilliant piece of Twilight and Harry Potter fanfiction (or something like that) that I have ever read! You had me laughing ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi Jade! Well rules are done, and tips were given. So, I got a couple more questions. What other hobbies do you have? What are your interests in movies? What ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um, Hello!

    Hi there! Great to meet ya! Rules should be okay, considering that they've been explained thrice. And I agree, your sisters sound snuggleable. My little brothers are demons, I tell ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Enigma

    Pacman=awesome. No other equation is as awe-inspiring as this one. Anyway, I love the doodle. When I doodle, it usually involves thumbprint people- my own version of drawing stick people. ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Young Writers Society Testimonials.

    Adding to what I said earlier, YWS also changed the way I view the world. All stereotypes have vanished now, and I am much more open minded than I was ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Jen- I skidded to a stop right there, once I heard that there were no more footsteps following me. Why would the big people just stop like that? Something must ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hiyas and great to see you around YWS! We seem to be getting a lot more male members now. Anywho, hi! Oh wait, I already said that. Well, it was ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Kinda cute, in a weird way. 9/10

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Kinda cool, but I can't really see what it is. 8/10. I made my new avatar myself, with GIMP. My first try making an avvie.

    Feb 18, 2009


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy