User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Lounge, The Re: Check How Much You've Grown

    Oh boy. It's only been over a half year, and I feel so much better now. I would say that this is a very good story. I very much enjoyed ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dear Diary

    Yes, that's right.

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dear Diary

    Okay then. Here's the remaining: Nellie (2) Laura (1) Jason (3) When somebody signs up for Jason, you can begin.

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dear Diary

    This is basically a highschool drama, told through the diary entries of the three main characters. You may introduce other characters through these entries, but you're onnly supposed to write ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    This makes me think of a humorous spy/thriller, or a young adult book. I'd probably take a look at the blurb on the back cover, and set it back down, ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?

    I think it was three or four. It wasn't actually a 'book', just a bunch of cards that my teacher had bound together. They had sentences on them, and a ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: One of the Funnest Generators I've Seen Floating Around

    These two sound interesting: "Your story begins with a very lucky gambler in an ugly Hawaiian shirt in a nightclub in an old cathedral. The antagonist is a quiet, angsty ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey Jonathan! Welcome! I see that you've already been assaulted by a horde of members, so I'll join in the fray. :) So, you like physics? I admit, I prefer ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings From Planet Random (I'm New...Hi!)

    Hello Kayleigh! Good to meet you. Just like Alainna said, you don't have to worry about being hyper. I'm sure there are a lot of people, myself included, who also ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: July Greeter of the Month: tnme22

    Congratulations! I see you in there all the time I agree with her, you're one of the best greeters around!

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when playing scrabble against your just about everyone you know loses its thrill. Your vocabulary is just that big.

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I'm new.... :)

    Hey Megan! So, you wrote a novel already? Wow, that's impressive. How does it feel? And, uh, may I ask what UGA is? I don't believe I'm familiar with the ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Emi and Amaro

    On Paint? Wow, this is really good. I could never do something like this on Paint. So, the only thing I have to add is that I don't see any ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Showbiz

    Name: Michael Beach Age: 30 Gender: Male Appearance: Michael has dark hair, brown eyes, and unevenly tanned skin. He is of average height, and a little bit underweight. He has ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You laugh when someone complains about a 500 word assignment. The kids in my class complain about 350 word assignments. :( You know you're a writer when you go look ...

    Jun 29, 2009


Between living and dreaming there is a third thing. Guess it.
— Antonio Machado