User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Some kind of horror story that starts off a bit cliche but quickly turns very, very grotesque and invigorating. Hunter's Flight

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Desanda blinked, but before she could do anything else, Aeriz had grabbed her arm and dragged her off towards the woods. The two, Sael and Alarinna were left behind, though ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    Hiyas Rose! Everything's said and done, so there isn't much else to say. I've tried poetry before, but it didn't work out so well. And I mostly do well with ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hayy :]]

    Hi Carly! Welcome to the insanity that is YWS. So, the rules are done, and all the questions are asked. I guess I can do the colors. You might notice ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    When the commonplace isn't commonplace- now

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone! :D

    Hiyas Kikuyo! Everyone beat me here already, so there really isn't that much to say. I guess I can elaborate on the groups. Oh wait, Mars already did that. There's ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Yay, Maximum Ride! I think it's a great series. Well enough about books. So, great to meet you Storm (can I call you that?) and welcome to YWS! A piano ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo, wie geht es Dir? (Hey, what's up?)

    Hey Claer! Well, I guess I can do the rules! Yays! Here on YWS, we have a bunch of rules that you need to follow, but I'll put the two ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood Thread.

    Gah, sorry, I gotta drop out. I'm kind of overwhlemed.

    Feb 20, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: August Hill Discussion

    Might I ask what would happen if someone got separated from their alter egos? And what would happen if the alter ego were to die?

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Jen- One of the big men had the gun against the head of the boy who helped me. My eyes widened, and I knew I had to do something. I ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Using Colo(u)red Font

    Um, how exactly do you change the color of a post?

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10 Hah! Funny, but kind of plain. I'd recommend putting maybe like a glittery thing between the text.

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Haii

    In a hundred years, I'd be dead. Heh. Seriously, I'd spend it in my house. I have pretty much everything I need in here.

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 10-17 letter word

    Instrumental?

    Feb 19, 2009


What praise is more valuable than the praise of an intelligent servant?
— Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice