User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Guys!! I'm just the new guy, don't mind me...

    Hiyas Sabir! Great to meet ya! *tips hat, even though I'm not wearing one* Welcome to our humongous, dys fun ctional family! Meep has already gone over the rules, so ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Anya, Maylee, Rita She is a pale girl in her early teenage years with dark hair and bright, green eyes. She is very quiet on the outside, yet passionate and ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Derby (Don't look at me, that was the first thing that came to my mind)

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Seeing is Believing

    Okay, so right now, we have four, possible five characters. Not as many as I was hoping for, but we can start, I guess. If anyone wants to do the ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Jupiter Kilo Delta

    I'm not sure I want to know...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Do you dare to find out just who I am?

    Ooh, really? But, I got exams to prepare for. They start on the 7th and end in two weeks. Aw man...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: yay for newbies:)

    *huff* You two stole our jobs. Anyway, I'm one of the greeters that June mentioned> Great to meet you muffy! So, rules are done, and colors too. I guess I ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: If You haven't Figured it out... Hey I am new.

    Hi and welcome! Everything's been explained, so I guess I can ask the questions. What are your favorite books? Who are your favorite authors? What do you like to write? ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hiya Leighton and welcome to YWS! It's great to meet you. I swear, there are new members coming in practically every day and most of them just... peter out and ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Inkheart movie

    *sigh* I just watched the movie, and I had to leave after half an hour. It wasn't what I was expecting, definitely not as good as I expected it to ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I'm not sure why...

    I like the trumpet one, and the island. It looks sort of cool and mysterious, especially in grayscale. The trumpet is amazing. It's kind of strange, but I think that's ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your dream job?

    I want to go into songwriting. Poetry is a start, but songwriting is another thing altogether. I know how to play an instrument, so that's fine. I don't actually want ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Ellima Had A Knife

    This was kind of creepy, but I like it for some morbid reason. The whole thing sounded so innocent, yet scary at the same time. I love it. There are ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Jen- I cocked her head, watching everyone. The flying was kinda fun, but I didn't want to do it again. Something that Ms. Katerine said about flying is bad. It ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    Ooh, I'm interested. You introduce the characters nicely, and it makes me want to know who they are. Images immediately spring to my mind about what could be happening. It ...

    Feb 22, 2009


MMM HYD R A T I O N
— cherie