User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Lounge, The Re: Rating Works?

    Definitely not. I dislike rating worls on a 1-10 scale, since ratings like this depend on the opinion of the reviewer. Besides, what does a 9/10 say about your skills? ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Sometimes, you just have to listen

    I know what you mean. Earlier today, we were given an assignment to incorporate and define a vocabulary word in something we love to do. Naturally, I chose writing and ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello fellow writers!

    Hi Stela and welcome to YWS! I'm writing this from a party in school and I gotta finish this before my friends come and drag me off.So, I see you,ve ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey :)

    Hi again Topaz! In music terms, I'm pretty much a rock person. Occasional pop, but mostly rock. I can play the piano as well, and a bit of violin and ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you do a peer assessment in class, and then, when you see somebody's five paragraph essay, you write two paragraphs of critique for each ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi Ariana! I'm Emily but I go by just about anything around here. So, great to meet you and welcome to YWS! Ooh, Haddix? I loved Haddix, and still do, ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hai, (potential) friends. ^_^

    Hi Maddi and welcome to YWS! Everyone's gone around and given you a greeting, so I guess I hafta follow in their footsteps. Though it is quite difficult to find ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm threm.

    Heyas threm! So, welcome to YWS! Your straightjacket is in the basket over there, don't forget to keep it on at all times! So, welcome to YWS! Here, we have ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos

    Okay, I figured I'll just say what these photos are. The first one is a flower. The second is a decoration. The third are a bunch of windows. The fourth ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos

    Yeah, I got my camera to start working! I got a few of them right now, and all bluriness was intentional. These were all taken during the first soiree of ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for naming a planet after yourself.

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Do you know your ABC's?

    *looks at Amniel's post* *blink* I can spell. And the three letters that you absolutely must know are Y-W-S, like Snoink said. I know a couple more, but they have ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Ooh, me likey that. It's just really... sort of true-ish. I can't really explain. 9/10

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Heya! It's great to see ya around YWS! Hah, I nearly typed YWA. That's Young Writers Academy where I'm from. Heh. Anyway, welcome! I see you like Orson Scott Card! ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey :)

    Hey topaz, great to meet ya! I'm Vyper or whatever you want to call me, so hi! *waves* So, before you start posting your stuff ilke crazy, I guess I'll ...

    Feb 24, 2009


I drink tea and forget the world's noises.
— Chinese saying