User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Poetry Discussion Re: Tarantella

    The Road Not Taken, by Robert Frost We had to recite that poem in fifth grade for graduation, I think. We had to memorize it, which I found surprisingly easy. ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: what i've become..

    Hi telle, and I'll be your reviewer for today. You have a lack of capitalization in this poem, which was the first thing I noticed. Capitalizing the first word in ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hiyas Scarecrow! I remember seeing you around a couple of times ago. And, yeah. I'm off to review, but welcome back!

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: opposites

    This is a very good piece, lilchoma! I like the way you wrote this; the repetition just flows into the poem. However, a few things that I feel remove from ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Epic Tale of Threnody

    I actually do enjoy television, but only because of Mythbusters. That show = Awesomeness! Though, I really want to see a YWS television show. That would be fun. I can ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 2009th Topic!

    Okay, to get published, for one. And with someone legitimate, not a vanity publisher. Save up money as another. And pretty much lasting a week without YWS. I want to ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Snoink & Griff

    This is so cute. I wish I could draw like you. It isn't fair thta you can draw so well, not to mention write with equal... darn, forgot the word. ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Zan- Metal Apparently, what I thought was a few days worth of walking turned out to only take a day or so at the most. It was rare that somebody ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, sort of new!

    Hiyas Matt! Great to meet you! I think I've seen your name around a few times, but I dunno. Anyway, great to see you here! Tell us more about yourself ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new

    Hello blackpencil! Welcome to YWS! Before you start posting your stuff up, there are two rules you have to follow at all times. They're easy to follow, so don't worry. ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you feel like asking for money any time somebody asks you to write something. You'd make a fortune!

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Adverb and Adjective Clauses

    Well, there are two types of clauses: Independent and Dependent. I'll summarize what I learned in class. Independent: These clauses can stand on their own, like mini-sentences. For example, The ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm New

    Hiyas SandSasoriluver! I'm a huge Akatsuki fan too, though I don't really like Sasori that much. Anyway, glad to meet you and welcome to YWS! We'd love to get to ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Firewing DT

    Maybe you could let Ebony do something to get us all out of here?

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Zan (Metal) I walked through the village, trying not to forcibly bring all the metals to me. The terrain here was hard, pretty much ore-rich rock. Not much soil or ...

    Feb 27, 2009


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy