User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Randomosity Re: Avatars...Which one?

    It's actually really hard to decide. I've come to associate you with the Stitch avatar, so I picked it. But the others look nice too.

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: What are your writing strategies? Are yours weird?

    Freewriting works best for me in that aspect. I give myself a blank A4 piece, and tell myself to fill it pu by whatever means necessary. Stuff usually evolves from ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A sci-fi/fantasy mix, with a bit of religous scandal mixed on the inside. Glass Shards

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you start looking for agents, even if you haven't finished a book yet. You know you're a writer when you argue with people. And ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Bart!

    You're right, he is cute! I think you got a nice pose and good timing, what with the 'Get that thing away from me' look that Bart has on his ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Desanda and Aeriz- Desanda gaped openly, Aeriz's eyes seething in rage. This was just... too much for them to handle. The whole thing was just too much. Not to say ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    *Yes, me too. This is fun, but it's getting sort of confusing*

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: The Ultimate 'I need a name' Place

    My definite favorite is Seventh Sanctum . It has just about everything, and even something to beat Writer's Block.

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    *I'm kind of in the same predicament with Light_Devil. I know that my characters are there, but everyone's been acting like they were just invisible. I'm not sure how to ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    Hm... Quite interesting. If you put maybe like a small twist involving the 'true purpose' of the fire (as long as it isn't prophetic), I might read it. 7/10 A ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Item has been deleted

    Well, I have to say that this was lacking a bit in the impact department, as Forever mentioned. It needs a bit more hook at the beginning, but anyway... I ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)

    A journey of a thousand miles works best when you have lots of Frequent Flier miles. Don't cry over spilt milk. Throw a humongous tantrum until someone buys some more. ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Robin I wildly looked behind me, trying not to stumble over the rough terrain. The forest path was full of rocks and small ditches, which made walking difficult. I had ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Zan - Metal I peered around the room, glancing at everyone. I think the people from the Water, Animal, Light, and Darkness clans knew something that the rest of us ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Harshest Critiquer Survey

    I dunno. They're all pretty equal... but I gotta say June and Rosey, so far. I've only found their critiques, but I've heard that Snoink is a bit harsh. And ...

    Mar 5, 2009


"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo