User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Um... Invisible? Sorry, but no avatar.

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello darlings

    Hiyas Lauren! Welcome to YWS! Very glad to meet you. *shakes hand* The colors and rules are explained already, so I guess here I am. With a couple of questions, ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new Here

    Hello Sai! I'm Vyper, or whatever you want to call me. Looks like all the rules and stuff are done, so welcome to YWS! Firstly, tell us more about yourself. ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by Vyper

    Request completed, asxz. I'll get to work on yours, Serendipity.

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: March Greeter of the Month: Meep(:

    yay, congratulations Meep! You deserve it.

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Books for Boys

    Hi, sorry I couldn't get to it sooner. Now, for your review. Concentrate, he thought, dumping yet another bucket of water overboard, half of it splashing either[b] onto the boat ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    10/10 It is so true that it isn't even funny. Happened to every girl I know that has dated.

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dream Catcher

    Jay Senthor - Mirage - Navigator "Commander!" I said. "What are we supposed to do with this?" I held up a small piece of paper that I had found in ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Dream Catcher Discussion

    I'm a little confused: Are we allowed to kill people in this?

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Zan - Metal I nodded at the Water girl, still didn't know anyone's names. Taking back my flask, I glanced around. The battle was over quickly; everyone around here was ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dream Catcher

    Name: Jay Senthor Age: 16 Academy: Mirage Position: Navigator Abilities/Strengths: Water Manipulation Weaknesses: He is overly cautious, never wanting to do anything without checking it over first. As

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing for a living: a job or a chore?

    I love writing, but I can't do it with deadlines looming. I always end up procrastinating one way or another. I always wanted to be a teacher, or a tutor, ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    *Ah, thanks a lot* Zan - Metal I glanced up at the ship, starting to feel uneasy. No matter what the sailors said, I was always going to feel wary ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Are you people kidding me? This is so unjust.

    Isn't she a little young to have a biography? I mean, less than twenty years of life usually doesn't give a good biography, unless something big was happening. Examples: Anne ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Aww, cute kitty girl. Reminds me of a friend. I swear she is turning into a cat. I swear! 9/10

    Mar 7, 2009


"And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
— Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland