User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there :D

    Yeah, more people will enter eventually. Until then, welcome to YWS! Ssh, I'm procrastinating too. Rosey has gotten the rules down, so I guess I can do the colors! Admittedly, ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Not from London

    Hiyas Evacuating London! I'm sure that you aren't all that boring. All of us has a bit of boring in us, just as we have excitement as well. It's all ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Zan - Metal When I woke up the next morning, the sky was still steely. The sun was a white semicircle, still not fully golden. It would be an hour ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Research Re: If . . .

    Goody-two-shoes: That could be a dark secret that they've kept from everyone. I've been called a goody-two-shoes and if anyone knew my secrets, every single one of them, I'd be ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey. Haven't ever really joined a forum seriously before.

    Hey Dark Sploosh! Like Selene said, nice name. It's cute. Welcome to our wonderful realm of YWS! I don't have much to add, since practically everything was covered already. Well, ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Windy is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hiyas Windy! You don't mind if I call you that, do you? Welcome! So, it's good to meet you. I'm jealous. Almost everyone's thirteen or fourteen in my class. I'm ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone! I'm new :)

    Ooh, I know a Firman. I haven't seen him in recently, and he's moved already, in sixth grade, I think. Just to be sure, have you been to SD Mentari? ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: August Hill Discussion

    Sorry, I have to drop out. It's getting too confusing. Good luck with the storybook, though. From now on, my characters are dead.

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey Chanters! Welcome to YWS. It's always good to see a new face around here. Just be sure that you know the rules (2:1 review rule, no chatspeak, respect everyone, ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hi Lion and welcome to YWS! Do you mind if I call you Jordan? Since you said that almost nobody calls you that, but it's a nice name, so do ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Smell that Fresh College Dropout Scent! mmmm!

    Heya Aquamanand welcome to our wonderful, wacky, well-meaning, weird, welcoming, wise, witty, wily, wild, and wordy world of YWS! Phew. Think I could cram any other W adjectives in there? ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey All

    Hiya Sisser, and welcome to YWS! That's a cool name. You already know about the rules and colors, so there really isn't much else to say. Anyway, good to know ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    *Okay, this is what I know so far: We were on the ship, but we were attacked. The ship was destroyed. The Seer is now dead, and we're stuck in ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Words of truth

    Profile- Name: Ina Cahi Age: 19 Gender: Female Personality: Ina is very quiet, and doesn't like to get involved with other peoples' business. She is cold and anti-social, a result ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. :)

    Hi Lisa and welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll love it here, but first, I gotta explain the rules to you. Here on YWS, we have two main rules that ...

    Mar 9, 2009


You can not put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator.
— alliyah