User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You're a writer when you agrue with a friend over what makes a book good *coughTwilightcough*, and you end with saying that, "I could write better than that!" Then, you ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Song of the Wind

    This was short, and sweet. The length of this poem was a small issue though. This could be expanded a little bit, but it would feel like it would drag ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Whispers

    You've always been hearing voices in your head. They've been there ever since you were born. But the other people don't understand. They think you're a freak, crazy, cuckoo, a ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Scripts Re: SPEW Trailer

    This was an awesome script. I am already seeing this being turned into a full length script and movie; it's just awesome like that. Script Frenzy is extremely tempting, though ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Facebook?

    I have a Face book account, but I rarely access it anymore. Maybe once a week or something like that, maybe more, maybe less. I just have it for... I'm ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: World of Mirrors

    Name: Kara Triad Age: 18 Academy: Phoenix Power: Curse She can curse people to have certain afflictions by consuming a certain amount of their blood. The more of their blood ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Bye Lily! Hope you come back soon!

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new. (:

    Hey jesseatspens! Nice username, like fluteluvr said. It's a bit confusing, but has a good ring to it. Welcome to YWS! Fluteluvr mentioned the rules and colors, so what else ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements DT

    Yeah, sounds like fun. I'm getting pictures of an ever-changing map. As soon as you try to focus on a particular spot, a map of a completely different place pops ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Research Re: Russian Revolution

    I need some help, specifically in the period beginning from the early 1880s up till the end. My information on that section is a bit iffy, and I need some ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fonts

    I've been experimenting lately. I dislike the new Word, because it automatically sets it to the humongous Calibri, and I've always been accustomed to TNR. It just feels natural. But ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In an English grave yard where lies are romantic

    Hello there, and I must say that it's an honor to be able to reviwe this poem. It was beautiful, as Knightly mentioned. The words just flow into place, the ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Five Minute Writing Prompt #1

    "No way! You can't do that!" "Yes I can!" "I won't let you." "You can't do anything to stop me. Nothing." "Watch m-" "..." "Sorry." "..." "Sorry... I'm sorry alright? ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dream Catcher

    Jay Senthor - Mirage - Navigator I walked out, still looking at the map. It did seem to be a map of dreams. Nightmares, not nightmares, it was starting to ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone! I'm new :)

    Yes, I know Shaby. In the Mini-Olympics, I can still remember the cheer she made for the Red Team. Just so you know, we have four different teams. The Red ...

    Mar 12, 2009


Let the wild rumpus start!
— Maurice Sendak