User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Calf

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Script Writing Frenzy- the NaNo for Scripts!

    Yep, definitely joining Screnzy. This'll be my first year for it, and I'm thinking of doing a screenplay entitled Clown School. It's going to be my second try at humor, ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hey Audy and welcome to YWS! Omigosh! Spirited Away is definitely one of the best movies ever. I love the fuzzies. Poor one got crushed under the coal. And I ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Emmalee- I frowned and heard the instructor moving on to me. There were a few level threes, fours, and twos before my turn. "Yes, he took mine," I said, pointing ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Name: Emmalee Valence Age: 16 Grade: 11 Gender: Female Appearance: She is albino, with white hair and pinkish eyes. Her skin is very pale, and she always wears baggy clothes. ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: A better portrayal of myself (I'm new)

    Hey PaperMoon and welcome to YWS! It's great to meet you! Whew, it's been a while since I've encountered unfamiliar names in poetry. I'll have to look some of his ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cats [[Grey Set 1]]

    Aw, they're adorable. Well, not as adorable as snakes, but still. Anyway, love them. First: It's cute, but the picture looks a bit blurred. I love how the ears are ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Creating a Story

    Like Jabber said, What If questions are great for this sort of stuff. Also, I tend to grab a sheet of paper and scribble on it for a while. One ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: I need help with characters

    I agree that it's up to you. I've done a cloning story before, and I use a nickname that the reader is already familiar with for the real one, while ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey Lydia and welcome to YWS! *waves and lays down red carpet* Well, the rules have already been explained, so I guess there isn't much for me to say. I ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Research Re: Russian Revolution

    Yeah, I know it's quite a long time. I got everything up till the 1880s, then I got lost. Maybe for now, 1880-1900?

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Newbie!!

    Hi Anna! Welcome to our dys fun ctional family! You're going to have a great time here on YWS, especially since you've got friends here. I'm sure that Cat and ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! I'm new here!

    Hi Saphirra! It's great to see you one YWS! Wow, you like rollerblading? I can't stand straight for two minutes on roller blades. Ice skates, I can do fine. But ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi Zal! Great to meet you and welcome to YWS! Before you start posting your stuff, I better lay down the rules. Well, two of them at least. 1. Keep ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Whispers

    Yes, people do seem to have the same power. Could I ask that people try not to have the same power?

    Mar 15, 2009


You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author