User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hey Jenny! Great to meet you and welcome to YWS! Wow, you write lyrics? That's awesome. I can't write lyrics well; something about the rhythm and rhyme throws me off ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Whispers DT

    Alright, it's started.

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Whispers

    *Okay, I'm starting this now.* "Hey, Nick," I began. I heard him huff somewhere near the back of my mind. I ignored him and continued my question. "What else do ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    *Sorry, I was kind of in a hurry. I apologize for the confusion.*

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoy! n_n

    Hey Sura! Great to meet you here on YWS. I see that you like Fantasy and Sci-fi. So, what type do you write? Urban? Dark? I mostly write time-travel stuff ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Er, hey there

    Hi and welcome to YWS! It's great to see you here. Looks like everything's done already, so I don't have much to say. If you like speculative fiction, we have ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Hiyas Jack! Welcome to YWS. The rules have already been explained to you, so there's no need to go over them again. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful stay here. ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Name: Amala Lupus Age: 22 Gender: Female Personality: To sum it up in one word: Childish. She treats everything as a game, and never takes anything seriously. And if she ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Emmalee - I stood at the back, not wanting to get in the way. I fingered the piece of paper in my hands, wondering what it was. I knew this ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • General Articles Re: SAA: Sexually Abused Anonymous: A Memoir

    Via, this was one of the most emotional pieces that I have ever read. It looked like it was difficult for you to put it up here. Beautifully written, in ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Rosey, I did as you asked! K)

    Heyas Vampy! Do you mind if I call you that? Anyone that has a name relating to vampires is almost always called Vampy in my mind, unless there's a part ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Search for Snoink

    Ooh, sounds fun! If you've got trouble, I'm there! One question: Do you have a format or anything? And does this count with one of the two hundred and fifty ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Whispers DT

    Well, we can start now, but I'm keeping Apps open till one more person joins. I don't have an intro yet, so anyone can make one.

    Mar 20, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Super hero high

    I wouldn't mind. I'm not that picky with roommates.

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Whispers

    I guess we can start as soon as there's a good intro. I'm a bit blank right now. Anyone can start this.

    Mar 20, 2009


Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek