-
Re: Forever Warring Elements
Zan - Metal Hearing a shout, I immediately snapped my head around. I heard a quiet crack- probably my neck- but tried to focus on where it came from. Pressing ...
Mar 26, 2009 -
Re: Important Question
Who?
Mar 26, 2009 -
Re: New kid!
Heya Roxi! It's great to meet you and welcome to YWS! Now, rules = check I guess I can go with the colors. Most of the colors have already been ...
Mar 26, 2009 -
Re: Roar. I eat fwish.
Yo Chris. *waves* Looks like you finally decided to join YWS. Though, you do have to work on your grammar. Anyway, I guess I'm going over the rules first. Here, ...
Mar 26, 2009 -
Re: Villains
That idea sounds good. And it seems that quite a bit of people are staying behind. Do you mind if my character joined the people who are going for the ...
Mar 25, 2009 -
Re: Facebook?
I've stopped using Facebook for a while. One thing is the time it takes for everything to load, another is the fact that my mom is adding so many different ...
Mar 25, 2009 -
Re: Russian Revolution
Ah, thanks a lot. That was quite helpful.
Mar 25, 2009 -
Re: Super hero high
*Gah sorry, I'm on holiday. I managed to get in to sneak some internet, but I won't be posting much for a while.* "So, what do we do now?" I ...
Mar 25, 2009 -
Re: ?!?
Hi Strawberry and welcome to YWS! I see that everyone has already explained practically everything, so there's no need for me to go over that stuff again. The rules are ...
Mar 25, 2009 -
Re: Super hero high
Emmalee - "Um..." I bit my lower lip, not knowing what to answer. "Green!" I blurted out randomly. "Light green..." I quickly berated myself. That was such an obvious lie. ...
Mar 24, 2009 -
Re: Whispers
Cathy - "Now, it seems that there are two people inside," Nick said. "Be careful. It appears that both of them are quite powerful." He paused for a while. "Mary, ...
Mar 24, 2009 -
Re: Villains
Amala - I glanced around the room, noting that it was really full already. There were lots of people already sitting in the plastic chairs. I looked around. There was ...
Mar 24, 2009 -
Re: Kalyug
Heya, and I have to say it's an interesting concept here. However, I'm a little lost on the title. What exactly is it? The skies darken As the sun dies ...
Mar 22, 2009 -
Re: Lost and Found
It's black all around, and you can't see anything. You can't even move. All of a sudden, you hear somebody whisper, "Hey buddy. What are you and who lost ya?" ...
Mar 22, 2009 -
Re: Torture
I liked this one! I haven't seen your other poem, but this one is good. I didn't find any major mistakes, but you could try to capitalize the beginning of ...
Mar 22, 2009
