User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Scared

    Hi and I'll be your reviewer for today. This is a good poem and I enjoyed it. The rhymes sound natural and overall, very good. You hold me high, keeping ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: When I'm All Grown Up

    This is a very good poem. You have nothing to worry about; the rhyme scheme is present throughout and it is nice and solid. I'll have to agree with Selene ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Emmalee - I felt kind of bad for leaving the others, but I really didn't want to be late. Some people were having a conversation down in the corridor about ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: A whole "New" direction

    Hey Ellen! Welcome back! I probably won't recognize you, so I apologize. Anyway, you should know the rules and just about everything, so there's no need for that. What are ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Our Adventures in Wonderland via the Phantom Tollbooth

    If this is still here, I'd like to join. Name: Reilly Age: 14 Gender: Male Personality: Quiet on the outside, quite random and loud on the inside, especially when he's ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new, I know it's hard to believe

    Hi Shadowlink and welcome to YWS! I think it's cool you want to be a lawyer. I want to be one, but I can't debate well enough. I prefer something ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    *I handed them to Henry*

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Whispers

    Cathy - "Actually, I didn't know there was a meeting. I just found that there was a person who had a Voice here," Julia said. My frown deepened. If nobody ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Once somebody eats it, it is technically theirs, right?

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you have to physically fight the urge to correct all of your friends' work and also your teachers' because of all the horrendous mistakes. ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: No Match

    Ooh, nice work, peanut. It was short and direct, one thing I liked about it. The word choice was appropriate and I could find only less than a handful of ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...

    Heyas Wish and welcome to YWS! Great to see you here! Now, we have some rules on YWS that need to be followed, and I'll be giving a quick rundown. ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Amala - "Looks like they're here," I said. I lifted a hand to wave. "Hi everyone!" I shouted. The building had smoke coming out of the windows and parts of ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Amala - "I hope I'm not late again," I said to myself. "I'm going to lose points for this one if I'm late. Lose twenty points and I only have ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Emmalee - "What?" I asked, shooting up. Three people were there, Selena, Circus, and somebody else. The loud thump was what brought me out of the trance-like state I was ...

    Mar 26, 2009


Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler